Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 07:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lady, that's nice that you love your husband, but hoesntly I couldn't give a flying shit if you loved it when he tickled your toes. Your husband is vial human being who I hoesntly couldn't give a shit if he curled over and died 5minutes from now. I'd probably be thankful to god actually.
The fact that he has 8 children, 9 grandchildren blah blah blah is completely irrelevent to him being a fucking troll. Great, his samon don't swim backwards, cool story bro needs more dragon. Here's another fun pointless fact for you; the lady that designed the jacket in Michael jackson's Thriller music video also designed Indiana Jones's hat.
The fact that he loves you all very very very much is also completely irrelevent. It doesn't change the fact that he is a fucktard here which is our concern.
The fact that he is mentally fucked in the head is a poor excuse for being a complete fucktard troll.
So little lady, how about you run along back to the hole you came from and take your vial husband with you and do us all a favor. Afterall, it's what Jesus would do.
First of all pinhead, she wasnt talking to you so just shut your fucking little mouth. Second of all, you're really brave hiding behind a computer acting like a tuff guy. you have my name. I live in Patton, Missouri, a town of 100 people. Come here and face me and I'll shove a boot up your ass. You little pussy.
Is that a threat of violence?

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 08:57 PM
(30-01-2013 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  First of all pinhead, she wasnt talking to you so just shut your fucking little mouth. Second of all, you're really brave hiding behind a computer acting like a tuff guy. you have my name. I live in Patton, Missouri, a town of 100 people. Come here and face me and I'll shove a boot up your ass. You little pussy.
Uh oh...he's read the rules.... Unsure

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-01-2013, 08:58 PM
(30-01-2013 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  First of all pinhead, she wasnt talking to you so just shut your fucking little mouth. Second of all, you're really brave hiding behind a computer acting like a tuff guy. you have my name. I live in Patton, Missouri, a town of 100 people. Come here and face me and I'll shove a boot up your ass. You little pussy.
If he comes here it is. Oh my, I gave you ammunition to get me banned. How surprising. Guess you got your wish.
30-01-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 09:18 PM by fstratzero.)
(30-01-2013 08:14 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:29 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Now how do you know that any of this after life stuff will happen?
As I have previously stated over and over and over: My opinion.
No matter what opinion you and I form, the nature of the universe will still govern over this world. The difference between you and I is that I trust what science has to say about our reality.

Where as you choose iron age fairy tales, in a desperate attempt to live forever, justify your own feelings and beliefs, to insulate your self from ever having to be wrong.

Personally I'm glad that I will end. Living forever seems more like a torture than blessing.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 09:22 PM
(30-01-2013 09:14 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:14 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  As I have previously stated over and over and over: My opinion.
No matter what opinion you and I form, the nature of the universe will still govern over this world. The difference between you and I is that I trust what science has to say about our reality, where as you choose iron age fairy tales, in a desperate attempt to live forever, justify your own feelings and beliefs, to insulate your self from ever having to be wrong.

Personally I'm glad that I will end. Living forever seems more like a torture than blessing.
You had me right up to the time you said what our differences are. As always, you bloviated, assuming that everything you say is fact and that everything I believe is a fairy tale. That's the height of arrogance. And you wonder why I just keep ridiculing you.
Read this again: "The difference between you and I is that I trust what science has to say about our reality, where as you choose iron age fairy tales, in a desperate attempt to live forever, justify your own feelings and beliefs, to insulate your self from ever having to be wrong." Do you really expect me to just roll over and accept that? That is a personal attack against me and my opinions. Isnt that frowned on here?
If we lived forever like we do now it would be torture. But, according to my belief, eternal life is better than you can even comprehend.
30-01-2013, 09:43 PM
(30-01-2013 09:22 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:14 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  No matter what opinion you and I form, the nature of the universe will still govern over this world. The difference between you and I is that I trust what science has to say about our reality, where as you choose iron age fairy tales, in a desperate attempt to live forever, justify your own feelings and beliefs, to insulate your self from ever having to be wrong.

You had me right up to the time you said what our differences are. As always, you bloviated, assuming that everything you say is fact and that everything I believe is a fairy tale. That's the height of arrogance. And you wonder why I just keep ridiculing you.
Read this again: "The difference between you and I is that I trust what science has to say about our reality, where as you choose iron age fairy tales, in a desperate attempt to live forever, justify your own feelings and beliefs, to insulate your self from ever having to be wrong." Do you really expect me to just roll over and accept that? That is a personal attack against me and my opinions. Isnt that frowned on here?
If we lived forever like we do now it would be torture. But, according to my belief, eternal life is better than you can even comprehend.
Ridicule means nothing to me, except that it is your favorite fallacy. No matter how much you choose to attack my character I do not care. I only care about the merits of your argument and whether or not it is true.

I may be guilty of the composition fallacy or the ad hominem fallacy, however the notion of god, heaven and hell seem that they do not warrant belief. The so called evidence for the existence of these things is not compelling.

Unlike many other forums we are allowed to discuss our opinions and allow them to be attacked, deconstructed, torn apart, and finally put back together. The end product that is hoped for is a position that better resembles what is true. This usually doesn't happen but when it does it is an awesome thing.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 10:01 PM
(30-01-2013 09:22 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  If we lived forever like we do now it would be torture. But, according to my belief, eternal life is better than you can even comprehend.
Yeah...I can see it now. I bet Heaven looks something like this:

[Image: big_brother_001a_560x320.jpg]

Or...maybe like this:

[Image: 1272089026971.jpg]
30-01-2013, 10:04 PM
(30-01-2013 09:43 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:22 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  You had me right up to the time you said what our differences are. As always, you bloviated, assuming that everything you say is fact and that everything I believe is a fairy tale. That's the height of arrogance. And you wonder why I just keep ridiculing you.
Ridicule means nothing to me, except that it is your favorite fallacy. No matter how much you choose to attack my character I do not care. I only care about the merits of your argument and whether or not it is true.

I may be guilty of the composition fallacy or the ad hominem fallacy, however the notion of god, heaven and hell seem that they do not warrant belief. The so called evidence for the existence of these things is not compelling.

Unlike many other forums we are allowed to discuss our opinions and allow them to be attacked, deconstructed, torn apart, and finally put back together. The end product that is hoped for is a position that better resembles what is true. This usually doesn't happen but when it does it is an awesome thing.
For the record, I like your new avatar, Fstratzero.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
30-01-2013, 10:15 PM
(30-01-2013 09:43 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:22 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  You had me right up to the time you said what our differences are. As always, you bloviated, assuming that everything you say is fact and that everything I believe is a fairy tale. That's the height of arrogance. And you wonder why I just keep ridiculing you.

How can you possibly judge the merits of my opinions?
That is your opinion.
Have I indicated I have a problem with your attacking my opinion? What I object to is YOU not allowing YOUR opinion to be attacked. Tit for tat, Sparky, tit for tat.
30-01-2013, 10:16 PM
(30-01-2013 10:01 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:22 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  If we lived forever like we do now it would be torture. But, according to my belief, eternal life is better than you can even comprehend.
Yeah...I can see it now. I bet Heaven looks something like this:

[Image: big_brother_001a_560x320.jpg]

Or...maybe like this:

[Image: 1272089026971.jpg]
No, that's a meeting of the Atheists Brotherhood. Tongue