Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 04:49 PM
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:32 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  1) If he's a troll, then that fact is irrelevant to him anyway.

2) Christianity has the negative publicity covered on its own, I think.
This has been my fight and most people know about this. I strive to change the negative persona that is attached to general Christianity.
Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.
30-01-2013, 04:52 PM
(30-01-2013 04:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:36 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  LMAO Weeping You actually think I am here to help Christianity? OMG, stop, please, my sides are hurting. Weeping
I'm on an ATHEIST site. Where did you get the idea that I was here to help Christianity? You people are ATHEISTS. You arent going to convert. Wow, you really are dumb arent you. Are YOU going to convert if I get all touchy-feely, lovey-dovey with you? You CANT convet. You dont want to convert. Why should I care what YOU think about Christians? Weeping Damn, I cant stop laughing. I'ma have a heart attack. Make you guys happy. I told you, until I am booted I am here to let you fuel your own funeral pyre. Sheesh. No one here knows how to read. Smartass

Apparently either do you. KC is a Christian. You've been told more than once.
The word is "neither". I may have been told more than once but you've been told more than once that I am old and in the early stages of Altzheimers. You're young and dont seem to remember that, Scottieo.
30-01-2013, 04:52 PM
(30-01-2013 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Being a former detective (cracker jack box seal of approval) I think he doesn't. Most detectives are great at figuring out specific things, but aren't focused much on themselves, or reality in a whole. They look at the smaller picture and this guy is full of that.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
30-01-2013, 04:53 PM
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This has been my fight and most people know about this. I strive to change the negative persona that is attached to general Christianity.
Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.

He's fully aware that we're not going to convert. He, unlike you, is here for intelligent conversation and camaraderie. He understands that we are human beings with feelings, hopes, troubles, aspirations, thoughts, pains, ideas, friends, family - everything that makes us human together.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
Nobody here hates KC. He may believe some weird shit, but he is a good person.
You, on the other hand, are not.
And most of us like Christmas. What's not to like?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
(30-01-2013 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:40 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I'm saying my actions are between me and God and you are not to judge me. THAT'S what I'm saying.

But we are judging you. You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
Cool, so your only recourse is to ban me. R U gonna?
30-01-2013, 04:54 PM
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This has been my fight and most people know about this. I strive to change the negative persona that is attached to general Christianity.
You have been told this multiple times. We've discussed this multiple times. We've had PMs discussing this...

And no, atheists do not hate Christians. I would be hard pressed to find an atheist on this site that actually "hates".

They do not agree with Christianity or they think it's crazy, but they certainly do not hate Christians. Atheists are no different from you and me... they are still people... they just believe differently. To accuse people of hate with no evidence is despicable.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
30-01-2013, 04:56 PM
(30-01-2013 04:53 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  But we are judging you. You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
Cool, so your only recourse is to ban me. R U gonna?
What is with your obsession with wanting to get banned?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-01-2013, 04:56 PM
(30-01-2013 04:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  The word is "neither". I may have been told more than once but you've been told more than once that I am old and in the early stages of Altzheimers. You're young and dont seem to remember that, Scottieo.

The word is Alzheimer's. Theres no t

Alzheimer's well that sucks. On the plus side it's only a matter of time before you forget your log in info Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post