Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 06:33 PM by fstratzero.)
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 06:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  What is with your obsession with wanting to get banned?
Lol, not an obsession, just a reality and I like to let the Mods know that I know their tactics. If they dont, then in a short while I'll apoligize and admit that I misjudged them.

Have you considered that in the end, you will forget everything you knew about religion, thus becoming an atheist yourself?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 06:28 PM
(30-01-2013 05:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  We're fucked if he has his password saved in the browser...

Shhh don't give him ideas.
Thanks Scottie, I just saved it. Big Grin
30-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes. YES! Oh be still my beating heart! This iiiissss PERFECT! AHA! I'm going to make billions off of a movie about this thread!
This is so unbelievably entertaining. I'll call it "The Foolishness of Humans!" Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Seriously people? The fuck is this!? This is nothing but a cock fight contest. God dammit. Read what's been posted, Take a deep breath, and THINK!

GAGH!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
30-01-2013, 06:34 PM
(30-01-2013 05:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.

I don't hate KC. I don't hate my dad. I don't hate my mom. I don't hate my step-mom. I don't hate my brothers. I don't hate sister-in-law. So given all of that, it's safe to say I don't hate Christians. I dislike some things that they may do from time to time, or how they may talk to me on occasion. But that's not hating them. I love them as people, family, and friends.

I don't know you enough to hate you, but it's easy to despise what you stand for given how you've presented both it and yourself. Not that you care, I know, I get it. It means fuck all to you- because you have it figured out. You're a badass detective that knows everything you need to know, so everyone else can fuck off. Cool.
So you judge Christians by the behaviour of other Christians...I jusge you by the behaviour of other atheists. Yes, I paint all of you with the same brush. So, sue me. You can despise anything you wish, no one cares. No, I dont care. You are an atheist, therefore, you are an enemy of God. I'm supposed to love my enemies but that only means if you are dying or starving to try to help you, it doesnt mean I have to like you, and I sure as hell dont. Lol, I said one itsy bitsy tiny thing to another detective and you have all jumped on that as another point to ridicule me. How very atheistic of you. Cool.
30-01-2013, 06:35 PM
(30-01-2013 05:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  We're fucked if he has his password saved in the browser...

Too late, Sparky.
30-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Too late, Sparky. Tongue
30-01-2013, 06:36 PM
(30-01-2013 06:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Shhh don't give him ideas.
Too late, Sparky.
You replied to that twice.
30-01-2013, 06:37 PM
(30-01-2013 05:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ahh, the picture becomes clear. Whoever posted yesterday, that his family sits him in front of the computer to keep him out of their hair had it about right.
Thumbsup Right on Buckaroo.
30-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Look. This old man clearly has a medical issue. You all need to put him on ignore.
[Image: 6072c3f98f422cbfe116f89220478223.thumbnail.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 06:42 PM by Vosur.)
(30-01-2013 06:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Too late, Sparky.
You replied to that twice. thrice.
Fixed. Thou dost have to be accurate. Smartass

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post