Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 05:46 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:44 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  And you are speaking as an expert of criminal investigation son? Yoou dont know ANYTHING about criminal investigators and probably couldnt speak about anything more intellectual than picking wings off flies. Weeping
[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-mis...1359589882]
Hey, my favorite cartoon character from my youth. Thanks, I always loved him and imitated him. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 06:43 PM
(30-01-2013 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:33 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Smile I like him too. I had a hard time remembering he's Christian but now that it's sticking in my mind, I jst wish he would get over his naivete, but that's fine. He is probably a gentle, loving person and that's what Jesus wants us to be. Atheists are, without doubt, my enemy and I am supposed to love them, but I dont, now will I ever, even the nice ones. If they are nice to me I will be nice to them but thats about the extent of it, except to say that I honestly would give my life for an atheist bu that's easily done because that just gets me into Heaven faster. Angel
Isn't hate one of those things your god doesn't really like?
No, cuz God hates sin. Tongue
30-01-2013, 06:45 PM
(30-01-2013 06:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You guys are taking this old grump way too seriously. I find his insanity kind of adorable.
You're the only smart one here. No one has thought if they ignored me maybe I would go away. Silly atheists, eternity is for believers. Angel
30-01-2013, 06:46 PM
(30-01-2013 06:04 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:54 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Hello Kineo, my name is Paulette Stuckmeyer. My husband showed me your post and asked me to respond. (laughing) No, we haven't had had enough of his "shi*". His doctors first suggested getting on the internet using chat rooms as a way to keep his mental facilities sharp. Ewww....."defecation" . Do you ever allow your mother to see your posts on here? I doubt if she would be proud of your language.
(laughing) Yes, we are aware of how insufferable he is but we all love him anyway. We have 8 children, 9 grandchildren and 7 great-grand-children and we all love him without reservation. He's a big, gruff teddybear with a heart as big as the world. I won't bore you with the things he's done showing his love for others, you will just have to take my word for it. If any of the kids were here now I would let them join in too. He's the man we all love and I don't appreciate the things you are saying about him but now I understand why he says such terrible things back to you. He doesn't back down from a fight.

A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he take it ill to be railed at by a man in fever. Just so should a wise man treat all mankind, as a physician does his patient, and look upon them only as sick and extravagant. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Not all of us have good ideas, but the desire to live forever based on thinking something is true when it isn't, is a bad idea.
Why? Huh
30-01-2013, 06:48 PM
(30-01-2013 06:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:30 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Oh yes, wasting "posting space". MySQL is literally crumbling under the massive weight of these 10kb forum posts.
I suppose "back in the old days", 10 kb used to be a lot of space. Laughat
Back in the old days wasting space was having a bicycloe in your bedroom that didnt work anymore. Whats a kb daddy? Huh
30-01-2013, 06:50 PM
(30-01-2013 06:28 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Lol, not an obsession, just a reality and I like to let the Mods know that I know their tactics. If they dont, then in a short while I'll apoligize and admit that I misjudged them.

Have you considered that in the end, you will forget everything you knew about religion, thus becoming an atheist yourself?
No, in the end I will be catatonic. Or is that the description of an atheist? Big Grin
30-01-2013, 06:53 PM
(30-01-2013 06:46 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:04 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he take it ill to be railed at by a man in fever. Just so should a wise man treat all mankind, as a physician does his patient, and look upon them only as sick and extravagant. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Not all of us have good ideas, but the desire to live forever based on thinking something is true when it isn't, is a bad idea.
Why? Huh
Because I believe that coming to terms with reality is much more healthy than to rely on false hopes. To get down on your knees to beg, plead, deal, or bargain for another chance at life, is unhealthy.

You may turn to self blame, or blame others, but the truth is the condition you have will eventually take you over, and you will become a part of the carbon cycle like the rest of us.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 06:54 PM
(30-01-2013 06:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Too late, Sparky.
You replied to that twice.
No shit? How bout that. My PC has a lot of problems, so does my mind. Mea culpa.
30-01-2013, 06:54 PM
(30-01-2013 06:50 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:28 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Have you considered that in the end, you will forget everything you knew about religion, thus becoming an atheist yourself?
No, in the end I will be catatonic. Or is that the description of an atheist? Big Grin
With out the knowledge of god, you will not believe in him, thus becoming an atheist.

However I do recommend writing an autobiography while you are still somewhat cognizant, preserving some form of unique information you've gained during your lifetime.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 06:55 PM
(30-01-2013 06:38 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You replied to that twice. thrice.
Fixed. Thou dost have to be accurate. Smartass
I doth? No