Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 06:53 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:46 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Why? Huh
Because I believe that coming to terms with reality is much more healthy than to rely on false hopes. To get down on your knees to beg, plead, deal, or bargain for another chance at life, is unhealthy.

You may turn to self blame, or blame others, but the truth is the condition you have will eventually take you over, and you will become a part of the carbon cycle like the rest of us.

See, there you go bloviating again. You are trying to impose your opinions on me. When are you going to learn? No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 07:00 PM
(30-01-2013 06:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:53 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Because I believe that coming to terms with reality is much more healthy than to rely on false hopes. To get down on your knees to beg, plead, deal, or bargain for another chance at life, is unhealthy.

You may turn to self blame, or blame others, but the truth is the condition you have will eventually take you over, and you will become a part of the carbon cycle like the rest of us.

See, there you go bloviating again. You are trying to impose your opinions on me. When are you going to learn? No
You asked, I replied.

Opinions are just that and I don't expect you to take any of it as truth, but perhaps you can still question everything.

Also relying on opinion as your only defense will not get you far, you have to ask for your self what is constantly true, makes sense, and has explanations which are not contradictions.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 10:11 PM by Richard Stuckmeyer.)
(30-01-2013 06:54 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:50 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  No, in the end I will be catatonic. Or is that the description of an atheist? Big Grin
With out the knowledge of god, you will not believe in him, thus becoming an atheist.

However I do recommend writing an autobiography while you are still somewhat cognizant, preserving some form of unique information you've gained during your lifetime.
Gee, you dont know anything about Alzheimers do you? At the end I wont know anything about anything. I've already been sealed by the Holy Spirit and cannot lose my salvation no matter what. Why would I want to preserve anything? In my belief the world as we know it now will not exist in 7 years. There will be no need for my "autobiography". I will be in Heaven along with my loved ones. As to leaving something of myself for others....meh. No thanks. I'm boring enough for this generation.
30-01-2013, 07:04 PM
(30-01-2013 07:00 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  See, there you go bloviating again. You are trying to impose your opinions on me. When are you going to learn? No
You asked, I replied.

Opinions are just that and I don't expect you to take any of it as truth, but perhaps you can still question everything.

Also relying on opinion as your only defense will not get you far, you have to ask for your self what is constantly true, makes sense, and has explanations which are not contradictions.
Why?
30-01-2013, 07:07 PM
(30-01-2013 07:02 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:54 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  With out the knowledge of god, you will not believe in him, thus becoming an atheist.

However I do recommend writing an autobiography while you are still somewhat cognizant, preserving some form of unique information you've gained during your lifetime.
Gee, you dont know anything about Aozheimers do you? At the end I wont know anything about anything. I've already been sealed by the Holy Spirit and cannot lose my salvation no matter what. Why would I want to preserve anything? In my belief the world as we know it now will not exist in 7 years. There will be no need for my "autobiography". I will be in Heaven along with my loved ones. As to leaving something of myself for others....meh. No thanks. I'm boring enough for this generation.
Weeping
Have you considered your grandchildren might want to know who you were?
Or that you children know you only as a father but never as boy, or teenager?

It's a tragedy that you think that way, relying on death for people to know you.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
30-01-2013, 07:10 PM
(30-01-2013 07:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:02 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Gee, you dont know anything about Aozheimers do you? At the end I wont know anything about anything. I've already been sealed by the Holy Spirit and cannot lose my salvation no matter what. Why would I want to preserve anything? In my belief the world as we know it now will not exist in 7 years. There will be no need for my "autobiography". I will be in Heaven along with my loved ones. As to leaving something of myself for others....meh. No thanks. I'm boring enough for this generation.
Weeping

It's a tragedy that you think that way, relying on death for people to know you.
My grandchildren will be with me in Heaven. They are all believers.
My children can see me as a boy in Heaven. We get to be time travelers.
Dont know why.

The tragedy is yours, not mine.
30-01-2013, 07:14 PM
(30-01-2013 05:54 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Hello Kineo, my name is Paulette Stuckmeyer. My husband showed me your post and asked me to respond. (laughing) No, we haven't had had enough of his "shi*". His doctors first suggested getting on the internet using chat rooms as a way to keep his mental facilities sharp. Ewww....."defecation" . Do you ever allow your mother to see your posts on here? I doubt if she would be proud of your language.
(laughing) Yes, we are aware of how insufferable he is but we all love him anyway. We have 8 children, 9 grandchildren and 7 great-grand-children and we all love him without reservation. He's a big, gruff teddybear with a heart as big as the world. I won't bore you with the things he's done showing his love for others, you will just have to take my word for it. If any of the kids were here now I would let them join in too. He's the man we all love and I don't appreciate the things you are saying about him but now I understand why he says such terrible things back to you. He doesn't back down from a fight.
Lady, that's nice that you love your husband, but hoesntly I couldn't give a flying shit if you loved it when he tickled your toes. Your husband is vial human being who I hoesntly couldn't give a shit if he curled over and died 5minutes from now. I'd probably be thankful to god actually.
The fact that he has 8 children, 9 grandchildren blah blah blah is completely irrelevent to him being a fucking troll. Great, his samon don't swim backwards, cool story bro needs more dragon. Here's another fun pointless fact for you; the lady that designed the jacket in Michael jackson's Thriller music video also designed Indiana Jones's hat.
The fact that he loves you all very very very much is also completely irrelevent. It doesn't change the fact that he is a fucktard here which is our concern.
The fact that he is mentally fucked in the head is a poor excuse for being a complete fucktard troll.
So little lady, how about you run along back to the hole you came from and take your vial husband with you and do us all a favor. Afterall, it's what Jesus would do.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
(30-01-2013 07:10 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Weeping

Dont know why.

Cool story bro, needs more dinosour.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
(30-01-2013 07:10 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Weeping

Dont know why.

Shocking
That has to be the most disgusting belief I've ever experienced. Not only do you with hold your life to yourself, you believe that for them to get their questions answered they have to wait a life time, go through the pain of death, then get to know you.

I have no idea where you shop, but I wouldn't want to buy anything with a price like that.

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
30-01-2013, 07:21 PM
(30-01-2013 07:14 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 07:10 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  My grandchildren will be with me in Heaven. They are all believers.
Dont know why.

Shocking
That has to be the most disgusting belief I've ever experienced. Not only do you with hold your life to yourself, you believe that for them to get their questions answered they have to wait a life time, go through the pain of death, then get to know you.

I have no idea where you shop, but I wouldn't want to buy anything with a price like that.
But you are basing all this upon your own misconceptions. Be disgusted all you want but YOU will never know the truth until you die. My children and grandchildren are well versed with my life, by ear as well as in print. I've answered all the questions they've asked. My children, granchildren and greatgrandchildren will never die
I dont shop, my wife does and most of it is at Wal-Mart. Tongue