Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 04:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Apparently either do you. KC is a Christian. You've been told more than once.
The word is "neither". I may have been told more than once but you've been told more than once that I am old and in the early stages of Altzheimers. You're young and dont seem to remember that, Scottieo.
Well, I guess it's kicked in already. There's no T in Alzheimer's.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 05:00 PM
(30-01-2013 04:28 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:22 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  From one Christian to another, you behavior over the past two days has not been exemplary. You do more harm to the Christian name that you do good, and you're actions, tone, and words are not conducive to what is considered "Christlike" and doesn't align to what is said in scripture.

Please reconsider they way you interact, and please read these verses.

Galatians 5:16-24
16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. 17 For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. 19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness,carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Ephesians 5:4
4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Ephesians 5:15-17
15 Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17 So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 4:26
26 Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ephesians 4:29-32
29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
Is there a reason you couldnt send those in a personal message instead of wasting posting space on here? Oh, I get it. Being new my posts are limited and the more you can get me to answer the quicker you can get me blocked. You sly rascal you. Bowing

Yep, those are Pauls instructions to the Galatian and Ephesian churches. Doesnt mean I have to obey them. That's between me and God.
How convenient. If one of us had said that, he would have said something about "inspired" or some such crap. Just amazing. I posted this elsewhere, he said "so what's your point ?" There is none so blind, as he who will not see. This one is an angry old troll, with nothing to do.
James 1:26
"If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2013, 05:01 PM
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This has been my fight and most people know about this. I strive to change the negative persona that is attached to general Christianity.
Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.

I don't hate KC. I don't hate my dad. I don't hate my mom. I don't hate my step-mom. I don't hate my brothers. I don't hate sister-in-law. So given all of that, it's safe to say I don't hate Christians. I dislike some things that they may do from time to time, or how they may talk to me on occasion. But that's not hating them. I love them as people, family, and friends.

I don't know you enough to hate you, but it's easy to despise what you stand for given how you've presented both it and yourself. Not that you care, I know, I get it. It means fuck all to you- because you have it figured out. You're a badass detective that knows everything you need to know, so everyone else can fuck off. Cool.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
30-01-2013, 05:02 PM
(30-01-2013 04:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  The word is "neither". I may have been told more than once but you've been told more than once that I am old and in the early stages of Altzheimers. You're young and dont seem to remember that, Scottieo.

The word is Alzheimer's. Theres no t

Alzheimer's well that sucks. On the plus side it's only a matter of time before you forget your log in info Thumbsup

We're fucked if he has his password saved in the browser...
30-01-2013, 05:05 PM
(30-01-2013 05:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  We're fucked if he has his password saved in the browser...

Shhh don't give him ideas.
30-01-2013, 05:14 PM
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.
I for one genuinely like KC. I didn't at first, I have no problem admitting that, but as we have overcome our differences, the fella has grown on me. Sleepy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 05:33 PM
(30-01-2013 05:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.
I for one genuinely like KC. I didn't at first, I have no problem admitting that, but as we have overcome our differences, the fella has grown on me. Sleepy
Smile I like him too. I had a hard time remembering he's Christian but now that it's sticking in my mind, I jst wish he would get over his naivete, but that's fine. He is probably a gentle, loving person and that's what Jesus wants us to be. Atheists are, without doubt, my enemy and I am supposed to love them, but I dont, now will I ever, even the nice ones. If they are nice to me I will be nice to them but thats about the extent of it, except to say that I honestly would give my life for an atheist bu that's easily done because that just gets me into Heaven faster. Angel
30-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Ahh, the picture becomes clear. Whoever posted yesterday, that his family sits him in front of the computer to keep him out of their hair had it about right.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2013, 05:44 PM
(30-01-2013 04:52 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Being a former detective (cracker jack box seal of approval) I think he doesn't. Most detectives are great at figuring out specific things, but aren't focused much on themselves, or reality in a whole. They look at the smaller picture and this guy is full of that.
And you are speaking as an expert of criminal investigation son? Yoou dont know ANYTHING about criminal investigators and probably couldnt speak about anything more intellectual than picking wings off flies. Weeping
30-01-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 05:52 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(30-01-2013 05:44 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:52 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Being a former detective (cracker jack box seal of approval) I think he doesn't. Most detectives are great at figuring out specific things, but aren't focused much on themselves, or reality in a whole. They look at the smaller picture and this guy is full of that.
And you are speaking as an expert of criminal investigation son? Yoou dont know ANYTHING about criminal investigators and probably couldnt speak about anything more intellectual than picking wings off flies. Weeping
[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-mis...1359589882]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post