Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Richard Stuckmeyer - some verses for you
(30-01-2013 05:33 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 05:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I for one genuinely like KC. I didn't at first, I have no problem admitting that, but as we have overcome our differences, the fella has grown on me. Sleepy
Smile I like him too. I had a hard time remembering he's Christian but now that it's sticking in my mind, I jst wish he would get over his naivete, but that's fine. He is probably a gentle, loving person and that's what Jesus wants us to be. Atheists are, without doubt, my enemy and I am supposed to love them, but I dont, now will I ever, even the nice ones. If they are nice to me I will be nice to them but thats about the extent of it, except to say that I honestly would give my life for an atheist bu that's easily done because that just gets me into Heaven faster. Angel
Isn't hate one of those things your god doesn't really like?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 05:54 PM
(30-01-2013 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Hello Kineo, my name is Paulette Stuckmeyer. My husband showed me your post and asked me to respond. (laughing) No, we haven't had had enough of his "shi*". His doctors first suggested getting on the internet using chat rooms as a way to keep his mental facilities sharp. Ewww....."defecation" . Do you ever allow your mother to see your posts on here? I doubt if she would be proud of your language.
(laughing) Yes, we are aware of how insufferable he is but we all love him anyway. We have 8 children, 9 grandchildren and 7 great-grand-children and we all love him without reservation. He's a big, gruff teddybear with a heart as big as the world. I won't bore you with the things he's done showing his love for others, you will just have to take my word for it. If any of the kids were here now I would let them join in too. He's the man we all love and I don't appreciate the things you are saying about him but now I understand why he says such terrible things back to you. He doesn't back down from a fight.
30-01-2013, 05:56 PM
(30-01-2013 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.

He's fully aware that we're not going to convert. He, unlike you, is here for intelligent conversation and camaraderie. He understands that we are human beings with feelings, hopes, troubles, aspirations, thoughts, pains, ideas, friends, family - everything that makes us human together.
KC is a much better man than I. I couldnt care less about those things when it comes to atheists. You are parsites stealing valuable oxygen from the important people on earth.
30-01-2013, 05:58 PM
(30-01-2013 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Nobody here hates KC. He may believe some weird shit, but he is a good person.
You, on the other hand, are not.
And most of us like Christmas. What's not to like?
I disagree. I've read some of the things said to KC in some posts and they reflect your dismissal of him. I agree, I am not a good person. I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about with "Christmas"?
30-01-2013, 06:00 PM
You guys are taking this old grump way too seriously. I find his insanity kind of adorable.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-01-2013, 06:04 PM
(30-01-2013 05:54 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  I wonder if his family has had enough of his shit, leaving him to wander across to various atheist forums and spread his defecation.

Or does his family even know how insufferable he is? Would they be proud of his actions? I wonder. I'd find it hard to believe.
Hello Kineo, my name is Paulette Stuckmeyer. My husband showed me your post and asked me to respond. (laughing) No, we haven't had had enough of his "shi*". His doctors first suggested getting on the internet using chat rooms as a way to keep his mental facilities sharp. Ewww....."defecation" . Do you ever allow your mother to see your posts on here? I doubt if she would be proud of your language.
(laughing) Yes, we are aware of how insufferable he is but we all love him anyway. We have 8 children, 9 grandchildren and 7 great-grand-children and we all love him without reservation. He's a big, gruff teddybear with a heart as big as the world. I won't bore you with the things he's done showing his love for others, you will just have to take my word for it. If any of the kids were here now I would let them join in too. He's the man we all love and I don't appreciate the things you are saying about him but now I understand why he says such terrible things back to you. He doesn't back down from a fight.

A physician is not angry at the intemperance of a mad patient, nor does he take it ill to be railed at by a man in fever. Just so should a wise man treat all mankind, as a physician does his patient, and look upon them only as sick and extravagant. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Not all of us have good ideas, but the desire to live forever based on thinking something is true when it isn't, is a bad idea.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 06:07 PM
(30-01-2013 04:30 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Oh yes, wasting "posting space". MySQL is literally crumbling under the massive weight of these 10kb forum posts.
I suppose "back in the old days", 10 kb used to be a lot of space. Laughat

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 06:19 PM
(30-01-2013 04:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:49 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Oh no KC, are you Christian? I've forgotten and I dont have the union list here? Why on earth would you try to defend Christians on an atheist site? Seriously, you dont know that atheists dont give one crap about how nice you are? They HATE Christians....let me say it again....THEY HATE CHIRSTIANS. They may act nice to you but thats just a ploy to suck you into their discussions so they can ridicule you. God bless you and your naivete. Keep fighting if you wish but you are fighting a useless fight. The atheists are NOT going to convert.
You have been told this multiple times. We've discussed this multiple times. We've had PMs discussing this...

And no, atheists do not hate Christians. I would be hard pressed to find an atheist on this site that actually "hates".

They do not agree with Christianity or they think it's crazy, but they certainly do not hate Christians. Atheists are no different from you and me... they are still people... they just believe differently. To accuse people of hate with no evidence is despicable.
KC, I'm sorry I'm making you mad about you being a Christian but all I can say is MENTAL DEFICIENCY. Can you say that? Maybe if you had one or knew someone that did you could understand how the brain backfires.
Lmao, god bless you KC, you are so naive. You keep thinking that. I love you. BTW, I have plenty of evidence.
Let me ask you this KC: If they are such nice people that just dont happen to believe in God, why do they do everything they can to discredit God and Christians? Why do they go to Christian forums, chat rooms and other sites and castigate them. Rudely cursing, insulting, ridiculing, disparaging, flaming and trolling them?
If they just dont believe in God why do they even care what Christians believe? What skin is it off their noses? You are aware of what God said about them in the Bible right? About leaving them to their own delusions? God knows atheists very well, you can never convert them and they hate you and God, so what's the point? Wouldnt a nice guy like you be better served in a Christian forum, where truth seekers go?
Yeah, I know, I'm despicable. I like the way Sylvester the cat said it in the old cartoons.
God bless you KC.
30-01-2013, 06:25 PM
(30-01-2013 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:53 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Cool, so your only recourse is to ban me. R U gonna?
What is with your obsession with wanting to get banned?
Lol, not an obsession, just a reality and I like to let the Mods know that I know their tactics. If they dont, then in a short while I'll apoligize and admit that I misjudged them.
30-01-2013, 06:27 PM
(30-01-2013 05:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:28 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Is there a reason you couldnt send those in a personal message instead of wasting posting space on here? Oh, I get it. Being new my posts are limited and the more you can get me to answer the quicker you can get me blocked. You sly rascal you. Bowing

Yep, those are Pauls instructions to the Galatian and Ephesian churches. Doesnt mean I have to obey them. That's between me and God.
How convenient. If one of us had said that, he would have said something about "inspired" or some such crap. Just amazing. I posted this elsewhere, he said "so what's your point ?" There is none so blind, as he who will not see. This one is an angry old troll, with nothing to do.
James 1:26
"If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless."
LMAO, an atheist quoting the Bible. How hilarious. Talk about hypocricy. You still never explained your point.