Rick & Morty!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Rick & Morty!
Rick and Morty is a show on Adult Swim about a young child named Morty and his alcoholic grandpa Rick. Rick takes him on a bunch of crazy adventures, most of which are potentially lethal. It's my favourite show, because it's amazing.

Any of you like it?

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." -Isaac Asimov
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Rick & Morty!
I love that show haha. This is my favorite clip so far. Rise above, focus on science.

Although the pass the butter scene is good too.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
(05-10-2015 06:58 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I love that show haha. This is my favorite clip so far. Rise above, focus on science.

Although the pass the butter scene is good too.

Those are 2 of my favourite scenes. Big Grin

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." -Isaac Asimov
05-10-2015, 08:54 PM
(05-10-2015 07:23 PM)TheEverydaySkeptic Wrote:  Those are 2 of my favourite scenes. Big Grin

It's.... Alien invasion tomato monster mexican armada brothers who are just regular brothers running in a van from an asteroid and all sorts of things.... the movie.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
27-10-2015, 03:15 PM
They're just robots, Morty!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-10-2015, 03:12 PM
My favorite show on Adult Swim!

The religious commentary in the Get Schwifty episode was great!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition