Rick Perry Doubles Down on His Fear of Satan. Seriously.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: Rick Perry Doubles Down on His Fear of Satan. Seriously.
(26-09-2012 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 02:23 PM)lightninlives Wrote:  http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-of-satan/

Few things disturb me more than a human being living in 2012 that occupies a major political office and yet strongly believes in fairy tales and shares this belief publicly.

We've got a ways to go 'Murica.

I wonder if he thinks airplane windows should open?

Gotta put yer faith in Gawd.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2012, 12:10 PM
(27-09-2012 01:46 AM)depat Wrote:  Poor women here will just have to abstain from sex, I'm thinking.

Then poor men won't be getting any either.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
27-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm always in favor of equality!
27-09-2012, 10:28 PM
(27-09-2012 01:46 AM)depat Wrote:  I live in Texas. This guy is a disease. "Texas will seced from the Union." This has got to be one of the most ignorant statements ever uttered by a US Govenor. It's also hard to believe he doesn't know that the framers of the American Constitutions were Diests not Judeo-Christians. Big difference. Perry is making moves to pull family planning programsin Texas away from US funding over life issues. US funding is 90% of the program. Perry tells us that Texas can and will fund 100%. Where will the funding come from, other social fundings that's where. Poor women here will just have to abstain from sex, I'm thinking. This is a tragedy. Can you believe this guy was voted in for a second term? I must stop here; I'm raving, #%^&^*(&$#&^*&&*&ararg!c

I'd like to see Perry show up at my front door to convert me. It can be very slippery at my front door. Big Grin
28-09-2012, 09:47 AM
(26-09-2012 02:23 PM)lightninlives Wrote:  http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-of-satan/

Few things disturb me more than a human being living in 2012 that occupies a major political office and yet strongly believes in fairy tales and shares this belief publicly.

We've got a ways to go 'Murica.
More proof that believing is hell...

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair