Rick Perry is out...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Rick Perry is out...
(21-09-2015 06:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 06:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama's DOD spent $500 million to train 4 or 5 Syrian rebels.
What a waste of taxpayers money.
LIBERAL media doesn't want to cover this. Of course they have to cover up for their LIBERAL president.

What was it, 4 or 5?
Where did you aquire this highly accurate information?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/general-a...d=33802596
I guess general could be more accurate. I have this suspicion that the number is zero and not "4 or 5".
Yes, Obama knows how to waste our money. This is what Democrats love to do - to waste our money.
How much did it cost to build Obamacare website? waste, waste, waste; spend, spend, spend. who cares about debt? Oh, Democrats.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 09:52 PM
(21-09-2015 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 06:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  What was it, 4 or 5?
I guess general could be more accurate. I have this suspicion that the number is zero and not "4 or 5".
Yes, Obama knows how to waste our money. This is what Democrats love to do - to waste our money.
How much did it cost to build Obamacare website? waste, waste, waste; spend, spend, spend. who cares about debt? Oh, Democrats.

How about 2 needless wars started on lies for over 2.7 trillion? Thanks Bush!

Both parties spend money, nobody is in favor of 'small government'. But at least Obama spent some of that money getting healthcare for people who would otherwise be destitute, do without and die, or go bankrupt. Remember the last time you brought this up and I told you the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills? And that we're alone in the developed world in this regard? That still hasn't changed you stupid fuck.

The money we wasted on the Iraq war could have been used to feed and shelter the entire homeless population of our country, in addition to paying for everyone's healthcare, and still have money left over to rebuild our infrastructure.

Plus, you act like the President personally signs off every-time the DOD waste's money. The Pentagon is it's own sick machine that desperately needs culling, but that's neither here nor there, and you are entirely incapable of having an intelligent conversation about any of this. So would you kindly fuck off? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-09-2015, 10:09 PM
(21-09-2015 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 06:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  What was it, 4 or 5?

First, apparently it was covered in the media since you got the story from ABC News.
Second, the program was set up to train 5,400 Syrian soldiers.
They did train 100-120, engaged ISIS, and are now down to 4-5.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of people intetested in staying in Syria right now.
I don't know what Obamacare has to do with this at all.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-09-2015, 10:16 PM
(21-09-2015 09:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/general-a...d=33802596

How about 2 needless wars started on lies for over 2.7 trillion? Thanks Bush!

Both parties spend money, nobody is in favor of 'small government'. But at least Obama spent some of that money getting healthcare for people who would otherwise be destitute, do without and die, or go bankrupt. Remember the last time you brought this up and I told you the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills? And that we're alone in the developed world in this regard? That still hasn't changed you stupid fuck.

The money we wasted on the Iraq war could have been used to feed and shelter the entire homeless population of our country, in addition to paying for everyone's healthcare, and still have money left over to rebuild our infrastructure.

Plus, you act like the President personally signs off every-time the DOD waste's money. The Pentagon is it's own sick machine that desperately needs culling, but that's neither here nor there, and you are entirely incapable of having an intelligent conversation about any of this. So would you kindly fuck off? Drinking Beverage

It's not wasteful when a republican does it... why don't you get that?

Those were monies spend on achieve great values that are far more worthy of action than any money saving choice. Can't you see the clear distinction here? Blind puppets, all of you fools.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-09-2015, 10:40 PM
(21-09-2015 05:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 04:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Houston as well. It's got an open gay mayor as well.

And of course Austin is noted for its free thought community, which is one reason I decided to settle here.
I really hope all those liberals do not turn Texas into Detroit or California.
Thanks to conservatives Texas is good place to settle.

What I love about my home state is the multiplicity of views herein, and the dawning tolerance whose first rays are illuminating the social landscape.
22-09-2015, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 06:52 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-09-2015 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  waste, waste, waste; spend, spend, spend. who cares about debt? Oh, Democrats.

You mean like Dick "deficits don't matter" Cheney? That Democrat?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-09-2015, 08:36 AM
(21-09-2015 09:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How about 2 needless wars started on lies for over 2.7 trillion? Thanks Bush!
I agree, Bush and Obama are both idiots. They both spend our money like idiots. SHAME ON them.
Bush won in Irag, Obama turn Iraq to mess. He is weak and stupid commander and chief. really, really stupid.
THANKS OBAMA for leaving vacuum in Iraq. THANKS OBAMA for lying to American people that ISIS are JV. Smart president would figure them out long time ago.
Or may be Obama is too PC and defender of Muslims? May be he is Muslim after all?
Obama is bad president, nobody respects him in the world. Putin shoes to Obama middle finger in his face every time. Putin is real leader of the world. Obama is a joke.

22-09-2015, 08:39 AM
(22-09-2015 06:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  waste, waste, waste; spend, spend, spend. who cares about debt? Oh, Democrats.

You mean like Dick "deficits don't matter" Cheney? That Democrat?

Yes, this exactly what I mean. Rinos and Dinos are wasting our money.
Bush and Obama are horrible presidents. They spend, spend, spend, waste, waste, waste, waste.
But conservatives have balls and vaginas to tell Bush this in his face. Liberals are silent.
Obama said ISIS is JV and he was wrong. Liberals are silent.

22-09-2015, 08:43 AM
[quote='ClydeLee' pid='860875' dateline='1442895400']
It's not wasteful when a republican does it... why don't you get that?
It is , that is why we call them Rinos and Dems are Dinos
Obama is not going to be good president if you say that Rinos are bad.

Obama is horrible president who defends Muslims and criticizes Christians.
may be he is Muslim after all? May be he is for Sharia Law? I wouldn't be surprised.

22-09-2015, 08:45 AM
(21-09-2015 10:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's not wasteful when a republican does it... why don't you get that?
It is , that is why we call them "Rinos" and we call Dems "Dinos"
Obama is not going to be better president if you say that Rinos are bad.

Obama is worst than Bush.
But at least Bush won in Iraq it was stable Iraq until Obama messed everything. Now we have refugees. THANKS OBAMA. How stupid it was to leave from Iraq. He is really idiot. He is idiot like Bush