English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Rick Perry is out...
(23-09-2015 10:49 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 10:00 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't completely agree with that. I find both Shepard Smith and Brett Baier to be excellent newsmen who don't display any particular bias that I can tell. Now the rest of the Fox crew, provocative asshats.

That is the case, Fox is structured to have 1/2 hours of news. But that's it.

I think both Baier and Smith have complete autonomy when writing their shows. So that's 2 hours of fair and balanced. But that's about it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2015, 09:33 PM
(22-09-2015 02:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 01:14 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  This is laughably wrong, on both counts. Bush orchestrated the pull-out before Obama took office, and more importantly, before the Iraqi government was stable enough to assert political authority over most of the country.

Iraq was an unmitigated foreign-policy disaster, and with the possible exception of Vietnam, the worst such disaster in American history.
OK, let's say Bush orchestrated. But Obama finished doing this. He(Obama) is no smarter than Bush. Obama was told (even by Bush) that it was big mistake to pull out troops. Stubborn community organizer did what he wanted to do.
result: we have ISIS and we have crisis with refugees. Obama's fight against ISIS is a joke. If it was Bush ISIS would be destroyed long time ago.

Remember folks: It is ALWAYS Obama's fault.

Iraq? Obama's fault.

ISIS? Obama's fault.

The 2008 economic crash? Obama's fault.

Things put into motion before he took office? Obama's fault.

Cancer? Obama's fault.

Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor? Still Obama's fault.

Alla has to be a poe, please tell me she's a poe. Or else she's the living embodiment of that sad 'Thanks Obama!' joke taken to it's literal extreme. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-09-2015, 02:36 AM
(23-09-2015 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 10:49 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That is the case, Fox is structured to have 1/2 hours of news. But that's it.

I think both Baier and Smith have complete autonomy when writing their shows. So that's 2 hours of fair and balanced. But that's about it.

Quote:Fox’s Shep Smith: Those angered by Pope’s call to care for poor and environment ‘should consult a mirror’

Yeah Shep has a moment of sanity every now and again, where he shakes his head looks around at the clowns and asks out loud "Is this really my life?"

He is right here though, the politicisation of just being a not completely shitty person has been going on for some time now. Remember when John McCain told that old woman to cut that shit when she called Obama a muslim? Yeah now the Candidates are openly not only espousing that position but the few who don't are looked at as if they are the weird ones.

Then you have the right's hatred of "Political Correctness" which I always like to translate to "Not being a dick" so a headline this morning was "Ben Carson takes a stand against Not being a Dick" and he is considered one of the more moderate republicans. Oy Vey!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-09-2015, 12:11 PM
(23-09-2015 09:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 02:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  OK, let's say Bush orchestrated. But Obama finished doing this. He(Obama) is no smarter than Bush. Obama was told (even by Bush) that it was big mistake to pull out troops. Stubborn community organizer did what he wanted to do.
result: we have ISIS and we have crisis with refugees. Obama's fight against ISIS is a joke. If it was Bush ISIS would be destroyed long time ago.

Remember folks: It is ALWAYS Obama's fault.

Iraq? Obama's fault.

ISIS? Obama's fault.

Cancer? Obama's fault.

Alla has to be a poe, please tell me she's a poe. Or else she's the living embodiment of that sad 'Thanks Obama!' joke taken to it's literal extreme. Facepalm
No, actually everything is Bush's fault. Tongue

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-09-2015, 04:03 PM
(24-09-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 09:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember folks: It is ALWAYS Obama's fault.

Iraq? Obama's fault.

ISIS? Obama's fault.

Cancer? Obama's fault.

No, actually everything is the Patriots fault. If they hadn't gotten all uppity, none of this would be a problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-09-2015, 04:06 PM
(24-09-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, actually everything is Bush's fault. Tongue

No, actually everything is the Patriots fault. If they hadn't gotten all uppity, none of this would be a problem.

All roads lead to Rome, if it wasn't for them none of this Democratic Republic shit would have happened.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-09-2015, 04:29 PM
(24-09-2015 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, actually everything is the Patriots fault. If they hadn't gotten all uppity, none of this would be a problem.

All roads lead to Rome, if it wasn't for them none of this Democratic Republic shit would have happened.

Humanity is common connection here.

Clearly the fault is ultimately Australopithecus afarensis'. They didn't exist, humans wouldn't be causing so much fuss.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-09-2015, 04:52 PM
(24-09-2015 12:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 09:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember folks: It is ALWAYS Obama's fault.

Iraq? Obama's fault.

ISIS? Obama's fault.

Cancer? Obama's fault.

Actually, the electorate is at fault. For everything. We're a bunch of spoiled, petulant children (and have been for several generations now), and by extension so is the government.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
24-09-2015, 07:23 PM
(24-09-2015 04:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  All roads lead to Rome, if it wasn't for them none of this Democratic Republic shit would have happened.

Humanity is common connection here.

Clearly the fault is ultimately Australopithecus afarensis'. They didn't exist, humans wouldn't be causing so much fuss.

I blame pikaia

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube