Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.
(24-10-2014 03:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 03:08 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Sorry the rights of others is stepping on your bigotry Rick, our bad.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ri...ced-church

https://www.facebook.com/RickSantorum Feel free to send him a message.

I have a Jewish friend who cringes whenever someone says "Judeo-Christian values" because they really just mean "good Christian values".

"Judeo Christian values" are values that THEY happen to agree with.
They really have no clue what they really are.
Jebus (supposedly) said "If you would be perfect, sell all that you have, give it to the poor, and come follow me".
I'm sure Ricky's supporters don't want to be reminded of THAT little inconvenience.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-10-2014, 05:00 PM
(24-10-2014 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy is a fucking cunt. So fuck him. In the ass. With a cactus.

Wrapped in rusty barbed wire.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-10-2014, 05:05 PM
He's just saying what the largest voting demographic would agree with ,the christian right...he's playing the odds.
Plus he's a big hunk of shit too.
24-10-2014, 05:20 PM
"They’re going to use, as they have, the Johnson amendment, try to use the IRS and the tax code to do so, they’re going to use every lever of power the government has to keep this competition of ideas silent so they can win the argument.”

...because, of course, his side has never or would never do such a thing, hypocrite douchebag.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-10-2014, 05:21 PM
He's not relevant anymore, nobody really should care

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-10-2014, 07:23 PM
(24-10-2014 05:21 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He's not relevant anymore, nobody really should care

While I agree you have to remember that (according to this article) this cunt could have been President... He does speak and appeal to what a lot of his voters agree with. It's not so much what he said it's that he can says these things and people agree with him. It's a symbol for the times we live in that even in 2014 there are still a large portion of the population who have opinions like this.

People like him are just self interested pieces of shit. They're a plague on society and shouldn't have a place in it and yet, especially in the conservative right, they have a very strong place in it. Even here in New Zealand while it's not so... open and blatant as what it is in the states it is there, it's just subtle.
People like him say these comments with out any concern or thought of the consequences of their actions. He is in a position of power and as such a position of influence. People look up to him and say "well if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me" or "he thinks X, maybe I should think X" and so you end up with societies that have this anti-gay culture which in turn has numerous negative effects on those that are gay. Bullying, depression etc.. all that shit.

People that don't go through it just don't fully understand it. You gotta remember that people find out their gay in their teenage years. That's high school. Teenage years are confusing and annoying as it is without added pressure of being something that everyone around you despises. The brain is still developing at that age, not everyone knows how to handle it let alone handle it by themselves.
It's hard. And than so when cunts like this guy come along and just so flimsily, without thought or concern say such things it pisses me off.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-10-2014, 07:36 PM
(24-10-2014 05:00 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy is a fucking cunt. So fuck him. In the ass. With a cactus.

Wrapped in rusty barbed wire.

With a little razor wire dipped in strychnine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2014, 07:58 PM
(24-10-2014 07:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 05:21 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He's not relevant anymore, nobody really should care

While I agree you have to remember that (according to this article) this cunt could have been President... He does speak and appeal to what a lot of his voters agree with. It's not so much what he said it's that he can says these things and people agree with him. It's a symbol for the times we live in that even in 2014 there are still a large portion of the population who have opinions like this.

People like him are just self interested pieces of shit. They're a plague on society and shouldn't have a place in it and yet, especially in the conservative right, they have a very strong place in it. Even here in New Zealand while it's not so... open and blatant as what it is in the states it is there, it's just subtle.
People like him say these comments with out any concern or thought of the consequences of their actions. He is in a position of power and as such a position of influence. People look up to him and say "well if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me" or "he thinks X, maybe I should think X" and so you end up with societies that have this anti-gay culture which in turn has numerous negative effects on those that are gay. Bullying, depression etc.. all that shit.

People that don't go through it just don't fully understand it. You gotta remember that people find out their gay in their teenage years. That's high school. Teenage years are confusing and annoying as it is without added pressure of being something that everyone around you despises. The brain is still developing at that age, not everyone knows how to handle it let alone handle it by themselves.
It's hard. And than so when cunts like this guy come along and just so flimsily, without thought or concern say such things it pisses me off.

He was relevent for the 2012 election and prior in his anti gay marriage frothy fecal ways. Now he's just a dwindingly relic that represents a dwindingly perspective. He isn't in a position of power anymore, he's just another dingbat of thousands foxnews and right wing blogs can talk to that all say the same thing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-10-2014, 08:23 PM
(24-10-2014 07:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

This. He stokes the fires of ignorance and hatred whether or not he's a serious contender for political office. The more people hear this tripe the more it reinforces their existing biases.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-10-2014, 08:42 PM
(24-10-2014 08:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 07:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  While I agree you have to remember that (according to this article) this cunt could have been President... He does speak and appeal to what a lot of his voters agree with. It's not so much what he said it's that he can says these things and people agree with him. It's a symbol for the times we live in that even in 2014 there are still a large portion of the population who have opinions like this.

This. He stokes the fires of ignorance and hatred whether or not he's a serious contender for political office. The more people hear this tripe the more it reinforces their existing biases.

Rick Santorum is the main reason Mitt Romney won the last Republican Nomination. He speaks to the lunatic fringe but he scares the shit out of the less batshit crazy republicans. Had Romney had a real opponent who stood a chance of beating the incumbent Obama he would have lost. Given the choice between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum even Republicans said no to the batshit crazy dude.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense