Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Rick Santorum says gays are at fault.
(24-10-2014 08:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 08:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This. He stokes the fires of ignorance and hatred whether or not he's a serious contender for political office. The more people hear this tripe the more it reinforces their existing biases.

Rick Santorum is the main reason Mitt Romney won the last Republican Nomination. He speaks to the lunatic fringe but he scares the shit out of the less batshit crazy republicans. Had Romney had a real opponent who stood a chance of beating the incumbent Obama he would have lost. Given the choice between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum even Republicans said no to the batshit crazy dude.

I would never have thought that picking the lesser of two evils in regards to two republicans would be so clear...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 10:00 PM
L'ill Ricky is a well known liar. He's made a number of claims that Factcheck.org have debunked.

I never heard he asked Google to remove this :
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...fid=942955
and they refused. Laughat

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2014, 01:59 AM
(24-10-2014 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy is a fucking cunt. So fuck him. In the ass. With a cactus.

Do I have the gif for you!

[Image: go-fuck-yourself-with-a-cactus-o.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-10-2014, 09:51 AM
(24-10-2014 03:08 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Sorry the rights of others is stepping on your bigotry Rick, our bad.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ri...ced-church

https://www.facebook.com/RickSantorum Feel free to send him a message.
Rick Santorum is a cunt, News at 11.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
30-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Quote:Santorum added that young people support gay rights simply because they have never heard any arguments to the contrary: “The arguments are being won among young people. We are losing in this particular area among young people not because we’re out there and competing, it’s because they have effectively silenced the church on a lot of those issues and young people don’t even know what the opposing view is on these issues.”

LOL. "You guys are all liberal and non-hating 'cos you haven't heard the argument *for* being a hateful douche. Here, lemme give you the cliff notes on why it's better to be a shit like me"....

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
30-10-2014, 10:19 AM
(30-10-2014 09:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
Quote:Santorum added that young people support gay rights simply because they have never heard any arguments to the contrary: “The arguments are being won among young people. We are losing in this particular area among young people not because we’re out there and competing, it’s because they have effectively silenced the church on a lot of those issues and young people don’t even know what the opposing view is on these issues.”

LOL. "You guys are all liberal and non-hating 'cos you haven't heard the argument *for* being a hateful douche. Here, lemme give you the cliff notes on why it's better to be a shit like me"....

*Rolling*
LMFAO

*Snort laugh*
OMG
it hurts!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
30-10-2014, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 10:57 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
Has Lil Ricky ever gone after the Catholic Church for the rape and torture of children like he does all the bogie men he and his ilk dream up? Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-10-2014, 01:08 PM
(30-10-2014 10:22 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Has Lil Ricky ever gone after the Catholic Church for the rape and torture of children like he does all the bogie men he and his ilk dream up? Drinking Beverage

Isn't he some variety of Catholic? I seem to dimly recall something along those lines...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-10-2014, 01:17 PM
(30-10-2014 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 10:22 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Has Lil Ricky ever gone after the Catholic Church for the rape and torture of children like he does all the bogie men he and his ilk dream up? Drinking Beverage

Isn't he some variety of Catholic? I seem to dimly recall something along those lines...

He's very Catholic. I just do not recall any angst on his part about what his church does to children and how it protects the predators that preys on this children.

I could be wrong and he has made statements about this.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-10-2014, 01:29 PM
(30-10-2014 01:17 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  Isn't he some variety of Catholic? I seem to dimly recall something along those lines...

He's very Catholic. I just do not recall any angst on his part about what his church does to children and how it protects the predators that preys on this children.

I could be wrong and he has made statements about this.

... Most Catholics that I know don't suffer from any angst... that was all a long time ago and far far away as far as they're concerned... Doesn't stop him from being a silly twit though Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post