Rick Santorum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 07:30 AM
RE: Rick Santorum
(23-01-2012 08:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-01-2012 05:13 AM)Dunhill808 Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 02:21 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(21-01-2012 03:04 AM)89ace Wrote:  Sorry, Seth, I know you're conservative, . . .

Really??? Huh

Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so.

If memory serves me right, he identifies himself as a fiscal conservative but a social liberal. If I'm wrong please someone correct me.

If you're talking about Seth, The Thinking Atheist, then I think you're right from what I remember hearing him say in the past.

If you're talking about Santorum, then Chas' list is certainly correct. He's a douche.
Santorum, I mean... Tongue

Yeah I was referring to Seth, Santorum couldn't be more socially conservative if you gave him a tiny little moustache (Cheap shot, I know)

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2012, 09:59 AM
(23-01-2012 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2012 03:04 AM)89ace Wrote:  Sorry, Seth, I know you're conservative, . . .

Really??? Huh

If memory serves me right, he identifies himself as a fiscal conservative but a social liberal. If I'm wrong please someone correct me.

Social liberal? I think not.
  • Global warming denialist
  • Fertilized eggs are people
  • Opposes stem cell research
  • Pro teaching intelligent design
  • Anti-gay

What are you talking about Chas? I've never heard Seth make those accusations. You do know that Seth is TTA, right? He is socially liberal, but is a fiscal conservative.
[+] 1 user Likes 89ace's post
26-01-2012, 01:21 PM
(26-01-2012 09:59 AM)89ace Wrote:  
(23-01-2012 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Really??? Huh

Social liberal? I think not.
  • Global warming denialist
  • Fertilized eggs are people
  • Opposes stem cell research
  • Pro teaching intelligent design
  • Anti-gay

What are you talking about Chas? I've never heard Seth make those accusations. You do know that Seth is TTA, right? He is socially liberal, but is a fiscal conservative.

The indefinite 'he' appears to refer to Santorum, and that's how I answered.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2012, 02:12 PM

Really??? Huh

(23-01-2012 05:13 AM)Dunhill808 Wrote:  If memory serves me right, he identifies himself as a fiscal conservative but a social liberal. If I'm wrong please someone correct me.

(23-01-2012 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  The indefinite 'he' appears to refer to Santorum, and that's how I answered.

Pretty obvious he's talking about Seth.

j/s

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
26-01-2012, 07:58 PM
^^^^^
Top of page, I've said I was referring to Seth (TTA).

Anyway, lets steer the conversation back to Rick 'name-synonymous-with-sexual-byproduct' Santorum shall we. Its been a few days since this thread was made and a lot has changed in the Republican field. It seems that the inevitable win for Romney has been called into question with the rise of the Potato Headed King, and this weird thing with the Iowa caucus.

Can someone explain to me how nearly a week after Mitt Romney was declared to win Iowa, they can turn around and say that the title now belongs to Santorum?
Also how do people feel this will effect Rick's chances. I still think he doesn't have a chance in the nine hells, but its interesting that a person of his.....values.....can get a decent hearing on the modern political stage these days. It's kind of scary.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
26-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Santorum has no chance for President... but I'm currently watching the Florida debate on CNN and multiple times Santorum has seemingly tried to suck up and defend the attacks against Romney and Newt. He seems to be giving a lot of thought to the idea of looking good for vice.
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
26-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Colbert for president!!! (hadn't heard of it yet) He may not be old enough to rightfully take the presidency but he'll get a vice-president twice as old as the other candidates to make up for it.

err maybe he is 45 =p I don't really know.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-01-2012, 08:15 AM
(26-01-2012 08:33 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Colbert for president!!! (hadn't heard of it yet) He may not be old enough to rightfully take the presidency but he'll get a vice-president twice as old as the other candidates to make up for it.

err maybe he is 45 =p I don't really know.

Gotta be 35 IIRC.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-01-2012, 02:21 PM
You see I keep forgetting that because most of the US presidents are as old as the pope.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
27-01-2012, 02:43 PM
(27-01-2012 02:21 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You see I keep forgetting that because most of the US presidents are as old as the pope.

Yeah. Young candidates just don't jive with the public well. Apparent lack of experience I suppose.

-Mark Twain