Rick Santorum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2012, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 01:19 AM by Dunhill808.)
RE: Rick Santorum
(21-01-2012 08:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He won't win even a single state primary.

(26-01-2012 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Santorum has no chance for President... but I'm currently watching the Florida debate on CNN and multiple times Santorum has seemingly tried to suck up and defend the attacks against Romney and Newt. He seems to be giving a lot of thought to the idea of looking good for vice.

Ok.....I go away for a few weeks to a news black spot and come back to this. What in the blue fuck just happened? When I left Santorum was still a word one associated with……well we all know the joke, but now he’s a serious contender for the Republican nomination. The Fuck?

Are the Republicans so desperate to not vote for Mitt that they will back this ass-clown? I know that Mitt currently has a one up on him, but the very idea that this man got the endorsement of any state caucuses (binding or not) is just stunning.

Can some explain this to a humble foreigner?

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 02:06 AM
(01-03-2012 01:12 AM)Dunhill808 Wrote:  
(21-01-2012 08:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He won't win even a single state primary.

(26-01-2012 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Santorum has no chance for President... but I'm currently watching the Florida debate on CNN and multiple times Santorum has seemingly tried to suck up and defend the attacks against Romney and Newt. He seems to be giving a lot of thought to the idea of looking good for vice.

Ok.....I go away for a few weeks to a news black spot and come back to this. What in the blue fuck just happened? When I left Santorum was still a word one associated with……well we all know the joke, but now he’s a serious contender for the Republican nomination. The Fuck?

Are the Republicans so desperate to not vote for Mitt that they will back this ass-clown? I know that Mitt currently has a one up on him, but the very idea that this man got the endorsement of any state caucuses (binding or not) is just stunning.

Can some explain this to a humble foreigner?

BlushI was really hoping no one would resurrect my prediction. The bible would say the community needs to stone me for being a false prophet. But never fear, I can take care of the stoning on my own.Blush

However, this does not take away my assertion that his douchiness is a douche of the highest degrees of douchebaggery ever imagined.

[Image: santorumstroke.gif]
Turns out I could watch this for hours and not stop laughing. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 04:30 AM
(01-03-2012 02:06 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  However, this does not take away my assertion that his douchiness is a douche of the highest degrees of douchebaggery ever imagined.

Douchinesss wouldn’t be allowed in Santorum's America

-Bill Bailey
[+] 1 user Likes Dunhill808's post
02-03-2012, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 05:39 AM by PeterKA.)
Interesting fact about Rick Santorum. He is on the board of directors of Universal Health Services, a position that has paid him around half a million over two years

Universal Health Services makes money through all kinds of birth control services, including tubal ligations and other forms of birth control and vasectomies.

Is that fun

**Edit - In the interest of fairness I should add that UHS is a huge healthcare business operating many different medical services, not just birth control
02-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Regardless of the complex nature of the organization mentioned above, Santorum is a public official running for the highest position available. The citizens he hopes to represent have a right to hold him to a higher intellectual standard. I would have thought that he would have done his research into the services provided by his employer, and being such a staunch opponent to birth control, resigned out of principle. Guess that nice weighty paycheck is pretty good at bending his integrity.

I know you aren’t defending this witch-doctor, but I fell a primal urge to go after anything that could be interpreted as defense of this theocratic ass-clown. Nothing personal mate.

-Bill Bailey
02-03-2012, 10:32 AM
No offence taken Smile Just thought I would add that before someone else did as a strawman in order to try to invalidate the point I was trying to make
06-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, I'm on page 4 and everything's pretty much covered. I'll just add that I HATE Sick Rantorum with a passion.
[+] 3 users Like Jodienda76's post
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
I don't know the guy but after reading this thread, I hate him too. I hope he doesn't stand a real chance of winning.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
(06-03-2012 01:08 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I don't know the guy but after reading this thread, I hate him too. I hope he doesn't stand a real chance of winning.

I was sweating it for a little while, but he's quickly losing steam in acquiring the Republican nomination. If Romney wins today's state primaries, he's probably a shoe-in, which is good because right now he is unelectable for President against Obama.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-03-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know, Romney could stand a chance. He's enlightened America that the trees are the right height in Michigan- what else does he know that everyone else doesn't?! That's the scary part of Romney vs. Obama.