Rick and Morty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Rick and Morty
(08-06-2017 11:44 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  My favourite is interdimensional cable 2...

That was the first episode I ever saw. Before that, just clips. But I've only seen two episodes. Maybe three...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 12:46 AM
(08-06-2017 07:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 11:44 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  My favourite is interdimensional cable 2...

That was the first episode I ever saw. Before that, just clips. But I've only seen two episodes. Maybe three...

Better get on that then Tongue

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2017, 02:42 AM
(08-06-2017 11:44 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  It's on Netflix for those in the UK.

I wouldn't worry about the philosophy of the show spoiling the enjoyment. It's only an interpretation of some of the character motivations and such. It's just crammed with so much stupidity (in an intelligent way Tongue ), carnage and great ideas that it's unbelievable fun.

My favourite is interdimensional cable 2... man, some of the skits just stick in my brain and never stop being funny! Octopus man, haha! The eye-hole man! I just find myself saying all that stuff to myself when I'm out.

"Get up on out of here with my Eyeholes!"

Its such a great show, silly/intelligent/funny as well. I know some have mentioned the philosophy of the show, although it's worth mentioning that half the time something else in the episode(s) will show them to be incorrect about certain things they've said/done for comedic effect.

One of my favourites is:

"Oh please god, save me god, oh please save me, make this work....*Fixes thing in near death situation*...YES, THERE IS NO GOD, NOT TODAY BITCH!" Laugh out load

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
28-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Bit of a bump:

Rick and Morty Season 3 starts this Sunday! For UK viewers, we get it on Netflix this Sunday also Smile Think we'll be a week behind, but we'll get each episode week by week also Smile

Wubbalubbadubdub! Thumbsup

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
31-07-2017, 12:03 AM
AS GEEZ RICK

Rickmancing the Stone was great. Hemmorhage is #1 apocalyptic husbando. I am so excited for the rest of the season.
03-08-2017, 03:01 AM
We're a week behind in the UK, so I got the first episode this week.

"I've gotta go take a shit" has had me in tears all week Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
15-08-2017, 03:40 AM
I'll post this here as well:

I've released a bunch of designs on red bubble for Rick & Morty T-shirts/stickers/mugs etc! If anybody would be interested, please click the link below, or pass onto friends who may also be interested as it all goes into the "clear my debts" fund Smile

https://www.redbubble.com/people/dbshirts/shop?asc=u