Ricky Gervais makes a great point while talking to Dawkins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2013, 09:34 PM

RE: Ricky Gervais makes a great point while talking to Dawkins
(19-06-2013 09:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Spoken like a true theist. Thumbsup

Like I'm supposed to pretend to be nice to you?!

Quote:I've read your posts and I've heard it all before many times.

You haven't read my posts very carefully then.

Quote:(you're not worth the extra taps to neg rep you, nor are your worthy my time to reply to)

You mean I'm not worthy to rep and reply to again. And again. And again.

You take me for a scapegoat? Ha! I like it like that.
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2013, 10:09 PM
(19-06-2013 09:18 PM)David Lee Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 09:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't consider you skeptical at all -- you're just another apologist.
Shoo fly

Well, I don't know you very well, but I suspect you don't know me either. I consider you just another idiot atheist with no substance.
Go fuck yourself.

You come here with your shit for brains and spew your vile puss because you have nothing of substance. I'm actually sorry you'll never know that all this bullshit you think is true is nothing but fanciful stories you tell yourself because the worthless, insignificant life you lead now is completely unsatisfying and empty. You fervently wish there is an afterlife because it is unbearable to you to know that your inconsequential life is all you have you lowlife, mental midget motherfucker.

You are an emotional fucking cripple, a mental jerkoff, a lowlife scumbag and dickhead. Stick an unlubricated horsecock up your ass you piece of shit cunt.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-06-2013, 10:23 PM

(19-06-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You come here with your shit for brains and spew your vile puss because you have nothing of substance. I'm actually sorry you'll never know that all this bullshit you think is true is nothing but fanciful stories you tell yourself because the worthless, insignificant life you lead now is completely unsatisfying and empty. You fervently wish there is an afterlife because it is unbearable to you to know that your inconsequential life is all you have you lowlife, mental midget motherfucker.

You are an emotional fucking cripple, a mental jerkoff, a lowlife scumbag and dickhead. Stick an unlubricated horsecock up your ass you piece of shit cunt.

You're a naughty boy, Mr. Lee! Don't do it again! I think you ought to give me a double negative rep for it.

C'mon! C'mon!

Wouldn't it be awesome, though, if one of these atheist idiots that keep telling me I'm full of shit could provide a substantial rebuttal?! Boy that would be a remarkable turn of events, wouldn't it.

Careful, your scapegoat is getting bored and about to wander off.

I WANT MY NEGATIVE REPS!!!
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2013, 10:23 PM
(19-06-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are an emotional fucking cripple, a mental jerkoff, a lowlife scumbag and dickhead. Stick an unlubricated horsecock up your ass you piece of shit cunt.

Oh jeez. Come on FC, tell him how you really feel. Stop sugarcoating it. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-06-2013, 10:28 PM
(19-06-2013 10:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are an emotional fucking cripple, a mental jerkoff, a lowlife scumbag and dickhead. Stick an unlubricated horsecock up your ass you piece of shit cunt.

Oh jeez. Come on FC, tell him how you really feel. Stop sugarcoating it. Tongue

I'm just not my vindictive self today.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-06-2013, 10:59 PM
(19-06-2013 10:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 10:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oh jeez. Come on FC, tell him how you really feel. Stop sugarcoating it. Tongue

I'm just not my vindictive self today.

Pretty sure this cockmunch has rendered himself undeserving of any more attention. What a joke. Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
20-06-2013, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 02:50 AM by eksyte.)
How is the statement any different from what Dawkins says here?

Both of them are right, but it's hardly a new point in the argument.

I think a much more profound point is how silly it is to think that the god of the Buybull is the same being that people believe authored DNA, physics, energy, matter, distant stars, black holes, planets and everything else, AND that knows me personally and one of its greatest concerns is where I stick my private parts. It seems to me that anyone who believes that thinks very low of their god. I also think that it's a lot more amazing to think that it's taken billions of years for man to come into existence rather than us just being magically spawned like a game of Halo.
20-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Unlubricated. Horsecock. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2013, 07:18 AM
David Lee, . . . I haven't seen many of your posts, but assumed you were just the basic style of christian. But the "go fuck yourself" [and other things you've recently posted] has me wondering what your true beliefs are.

I was Assemblies of God for MANY years. They are considered to be a "bible believing denomination". At that time in my life, I would have never even remotely considered telling someone to "go fuck yourself". I would now! :-) But anyway, . . . what exactly IS it that you see as "wrong" in traditional christianity that you are "getting right"?
20-06-2013, 07:42 AM
FFS please keep the discussion on track. Anybody else know what this thread is about? No, 'cause it's got shit all over it. Dodgy

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post