RE: Ride to Hell: Retribution; Worst Game of 2013
Wow, what a shit looking game.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 05:11 PM
(10-09-2013 04:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wow, what a shit looking game.

I does remind me of the Sonic 06 scandal, although it shares alot more in common with Daikatana, Jurassic Park: Trespasser and recently Duke Nukem Forever; being stuck in dev-hell for years untill it was finally shit out because people were sick of wasting money on it. It could have been really cool; an open world game where you are a biker in the post-vietnam war era in the south states. But no.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
10-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Yea it's disappointing that the execution was so fucking dreadful because the concept isn't that bad, I could see the concept, if executed well, being pretty popular. I mean look at GTA, people love killing random hookers and dealing drugs.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
10-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(10-09-2013 05:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea it's disappointing that the execution was so fucking dreadful because the concept isn't that bad, I could see the concept, if executed well, being pretty popular. I mean look at GTA, people love killing random hookers and dealing drugs.

Meth is very popular these days. Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy 2 hit shows about Meth making and dealing. This could have been a great idea which makes it all the more painful. If the base idea is shit no one would care if the game was no good. You never heard protests about how the Aquaman game was horrible cause nobody fucking cares about Aquaman. Make a crap Batman game these days and it would be a huge deal.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-09-2013, 05:29 PM
(10-09-2013 05:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 05:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea it's disappointing that the execution was so fucking dreadful because the concept isn't that bad, I could see the concept, if executed well, being pretty popular. I mean look at GTA, people love killing random hookers and dealing drugs.

Meth is very popular these days. Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy 2 hit shows about Meth making and dealing. This could have been a great idea which makes it all the more painful.

I kinda wonder why somebody hasn't tried making a Breaking Bad game yet for major release. Maybe they learned their lesson after finding out that CSI and Game of Thrones titles became shitty rushed games (Telltales Walking Dead isn't a direct spin-off, so it doesn't count).

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]