Ridiculous funny picture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Ridiculous funny picture
(14-03-2011 12:25 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  [Image: shock.jpg]

Says a guy who dresses up in ancient battle vestments and posts pictures of this online? =p I'm just kidding nothing wrong with what you do.

We're all a bit weird.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 12:44 PM
(14-03-2011 12:29 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  
(14-03-2011 12:25 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  [Image: shock.jpg]

Says a guy who dresses up in ancient battle vestments and posts pictures of this online? =p I'm just kidding nothing wrong with what you do.

We're all a bit weird.
Aren’t you mixing ThinkingNorseman with Cetaceaphile Lilith?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
14-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Damn!!! oh well I don't think he'll mind that much since it was a joke anyway.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
14-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Don't mind. I see where the confusion coma from. I was the one who captioned the picture of Cetaceaphile. Smile

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
14-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I will give some of you credit for total openness, that's for sure. Wink And I'm not criticizing, again I say, to each his/her own. But there are sure a lot of things I don't get. And I'm ok with that. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
21-03-2011, 06:59 PM
[Image: 403432%20-%20Parasaurolophus%20Richard_D..._image.png]

Dawkins and a dinosaur. Your argument is now invalid.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
21-03-2011, 07:11 PM
(14-03-2011 08:32 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  I will give some of you credit for total openness, that's for sure. Wink And I'm not criticizing, again I say, to each his/her own. But there are sure a lot of things I don't get. And I'm ok with that. Wink

I'll give credit for openness too. There is no way I'd share anything about my sex life.

As for things I do and don't get, I remember the first time I was in Amsterdam and walked around the red light district. The one thing I learned was that any kind of kink you can dream up, no matter how weird or off the wall, will have enough people into it to support at least 2 magazines that come out at least bi-monthly. And, I mean anything. There was a whole shelf of mags for guys who like women to put cigarettes out on their tongues. Not my thing but to each their own.

I also had a funny/scary experience in Amsterdam. I needed to use the bathroom and walked into what I thought was a bar, and figured I'd grab a drink, hit the loo, and then continue on my way. It wasn't a bar though. It was a fem dom club. I didn't even realize it at first. I walk in and there is this dark room with all these guys just sitting on these blocks and looking very sheepish. I was about to ask one of them what was up (and where the bathroom was) when this 6 foot blond comes in from the other side of the room decked out in leather holding a whip. At that moment I made an executive decision: this was a bad place to use the bathroom and it would be best if I found some place else -- and I got the hell out of there.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-03-2011, 07:52 PM
BnW just won the game.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
22-03-2011, 08:50 AM
LOL BnW , I'd like to see you sue that club in Amsterdam for emotional harassment or something like that.
It'd just be funny to see the said 6 foot fem dom on trial.
When did you go to Amsterdam btw ?
And be open about at least this - space cake or cigarette ?Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
22-03-2011, 09:35 AM
That trip was like June of 96 or so. I was there again in 04 or 05 but that was a short trip. First time I was in Netherlands for like a month and had a lot of time to look around. I did a weekend in Amsterdam, a weekend in London and a weekend in Paris.

As for the dom, it wasn't emotional harassment, it was just over taxing my bladder.

Oh, and neither cake nor cigarette. Not a pot fan. Tried it in college, didn't care for it. I prefer to drink my highs.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost