Ridley's at it AGAIN! Holy mother of all things Unholy!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Ridley's at it AGAIN! Holy mother of all things Unholy!!!
Alien movies are full of "TEH LULZ", I can't take them seriously because I know something FAAAAAAR worse than those Aliens.........Tyranids.........................................................​.....

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 09:50 PM
(22-03-2012 08:50 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Alien movies are full of "TEH LULZ", I can't take them seriously because I know something FAAAAAAR worse than those Aliens.........Tyranids.........................................................​.....

Is that like a hungry Tyra Banks or something?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
05-04-2012, 07:50 PM
(22-03-2012 09:50 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 08:50 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Alien movies are full of "TEH LULZ", I can't take them seriously because I know something FAAAAAAR worse than those Aliens.........Tyranids.........................................................​.....

Is that like a hungry Tyra Banks or something?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! I am using that one at my next games day.

As for the trailer.............I think I just shit out my heart! The Space Jockey. IT MOVES!!!! I have always been fascinated by the Alien mythos (before those cock stains who did the AVP movies got their hands on it). This looks like Scott's attempt to lift the franchise back to its former, respectable glory by introducing some deeper themes and massive budget.