Right America Feeling Wronged

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Right America Feeling Wronged
(16-05-2012 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Right wing America can go fuck itself.
The only problem with that is right wing America isn't so big on self gratification. They won't be content until they've won everyone over to their side and fucked them too.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-05-2012, 07:46 PM
(16-05-2012 07:27 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Right wing America can go fuck itself.
The only problem with that is right wing America isn't so big on self gratification. They won't be content until they've won everyone over to their side and fucked them too.
I lol'd.

I effectively live with one so I got a good indication as to what they are like.
They are very much opposite to me (me being: liberal, atheist, correct in every regard) but the same amount of stubboness and willingness to budge.

The problem with that is that their views are effected greatly by 2000 year old scripture and if they had it their way you guys would be back in the 1700's (or whenever it was my American history sucks) fighting the English and Indians and trading slaves like pokemon cards.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
16-05-2012, 09:40 PM
I lol'd so hard during this film. Great stuff.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user