Right & Wrong on a Desert Isle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 03:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Right & Wrong on a Desert Isle
So then, you can "prove" things.
I see.
If you can "prove" something, then faith is no longer necessary.
Care to tell us when having faith stopped being a necessity in your cult ?
Take your time.

(BTW, there is a thread for "offensive jokes". You may wish to consider posting there. Tongue )

BTW, Pius XII died in 1958. John XXIII was a duly elected pope. Please explain when and how, a duly elected, infallible pope,
called a correctly constituted council, by the laws of the Roman Catholic Church, and where EXACTLY they were "infiltrated",
and by whom, and when, and why did your deity allow that, when councils were by RCC doctrine, also infallible ?
Was Paul VI not properly elected ? If not, why not, exactly, and how do you know that ? Surely you have "proof".
You said it happened in the '60's. What year and month on the 1960's did these events happen, and how is it YOU know about them,
and all the people of good will in the Roman Church, including ALL the present Bishops and Cardinals do not agree with you.
Tell us where you got your degree in Theology, while you're at it.
You say Lourdes "silences unbelieveing scientists". Really ? I hadn't noticed. Name two.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-11-2013, 02:29 PM
(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  Anyway, something I have noticed throughout this thread, several times it appeared someone thought that, since I was a "theist", I would believe that all people professing to believe in God, are all correct. I don't.
Since you repeatedly refused to state your position, why are you surprised that people got it wrong ?

Quote: There is one God who always existed, and who created our universe for us human beings on earth. Likewise there is only ONE correct way to follow the Creator, so there is only one true religion at any one time. For the record, this religion is Catholicism. Not including what people have seen since the 1960's when the Vatican was infiltrated, and now has a masquerade going on, but not truly representing the Church.
Fascinating.

Quote:However, this Church can prove it is the true religion, and indirectly prove there is a God, by the miracles that have been going on throughout the centuries. God particularly gave us Lourdes in France at a time when the atheists were recently born upon earth and scientific technology was there to corroborate these stupendous occurrences that baffle and silence the unbelieving scientists.
Ah, you mean the miracle cures... yes, unexplained healing *must* be the work of an invisible homicidal maniac with an incomprehensible master plan.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-11-2013, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 02:39 PM by cjlr.)
(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  There is one God who always existed, and who created our universe for us human beings on earth. Likewise there is only ONE correct way to follow the Creator, so there is only one true religion at any one time. For the record, this religion is Catholicism. Not including what people have seen since the 1960's when the Vatican was infiltrated, and now has a masquerade going on, but not truly representing the Church.

Right then.

Our last - hmm... special little guy? - our last special little guy to call himself a Traditional Catholic around here was also most sanctimoniously self-absorbed and ludicrously judgemental, willfully ignorant and self-indulgently incoherent dude that I've ever had the pleasure to have been ignored by.

So now I have to ask - lest you be tarred by association - as to the sun:
does the Earth orbit it, or vice versa?

(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  However, this Church can prove it is the true religion, and indirectly prove there is a God, by the miracles that have been going on throughout the centuries. God particularly gave us Lourdes in France at a time when the atheists were recently born upon earth and scientific technology was there to corroborate these stupendous occurrences that baffle and silence the unbelieving scientists.

Ohoho, boy.

Why don't they?

For there are surely billions of people whose sincere wish is to know and worship God correctly. Although I seem to recall that the vast majority of them think they're already doing it right - to the mutual exclusion of nearly all the others, of course.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-11-2013, 03:07 PM
(01-11-2013 01:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  If someone here has already decided that after reading my previous entries, he/she doesn't like to read what I write....I ask, why are you reading this message right now?

I see there are plenty of views of what is written here compared to the meager amounts of complaints, so consider what I write further addressed to the lurkers and not to those who have complained but still insist coming here to annoy themselves.

Anyway, something I have noticed throughout this thread, several times it appeared someone thought that, since I was a "theist", I would believe that all people professing to believe in God, are all correct. I don't. There is one God who always existed, and who created our universe for us human beings on earth. Likewise there is only ONE correct way to follow the Creator, so there is only one true religion at any one time. For the record, this religion is Catholicism. Not including what people have seen since the 1960's when the Vatican was infiltrated, and now has a masquerade going on, but not truly representing the Church.

However, this Church can prove it is the true religion, and indirectly prove there is a God, by the miracles that have been going on throughout the centuries. God particularly gave us Lourdes in France at a time when the atheists were recently born upon earth and scientific technology was there to corroborate these stupendous occurrences that baffle and silence the unbelieving scientists.

Gonna need a link for that, dearth.

I presume you ask for a link because you are interested? If so, you can find the links quickly and easily using a search engine. The Internet is one huge database.
01-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Trollin' for Jeezus... how fulfilling that must be. Tra la la Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-11-2013, 03:26 PM
(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  Likewise there is only ONE correct way to follow the Creator, so there is only one true religion at any one time. For the record, this religion is Catholicism.

Lmao. I should have known you were catholic. Egotistical know-it-all
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 03:34 PM by Losty.)
btw we come back and read even though you're annoying, because it is vaguely amusing to laugh at you.
01-11-2013, 03:29 PM
(01-11-2013 03:07 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  I presume you ask for a link because you are interested? If so, you can find the links quickly and easily using a search engine. The Internet is one huge database.

Ah, but with so many false prophets out there, and since you know the only real truth that you'd provide a better direct source.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-11-2013, 03:31 PM
(01-11-2013 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  Since you repeatedly refused to state your position, why are you surprised that people got it wrong ?

I never refused because nobody asked what kind of theist I was. In addition, asking about "my" belief when the OP is about "theirs" is what is called "trolling" itself. Think, moron, think.

(01-11-2013 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ah, you mean the miracle cures... yes, unexplained healing *must* be the work of an invisible homicidal maniac with an incomprehensible master plan.

As if "homicide" has anything to do with "healing"! Think, moron, think!
01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
(01-11-2013 03:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 01:46 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  Likewise there is only ONE correct way to follow the Creator, so there is only one true religion at any one time. For the record, this religion is Catholicism.

Lmao. I should have known you were catholic. Egotistical know-it-all

I don't know it all. But surely a lot more than you about this subject.