Right & Wrong on a Desert Isle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Right & Wrong on a Desert Isle
(01-11-2013 03:31 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  As if "homicide" has anything to do with "healing"! Think, moron, think!

Hmm... but e.g. raping and pillaging the Moabites is *not* homicidal ? I mean it was on the express orders of your so-moral deity.

Think, douchebag, think!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 03:35 PM
(01-11-2013 03:27 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  btw we come back and read even though you're annoying, because it is vaguely amusing to laugh at you.

kewl
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM
(01-11-2013 03:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:31 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  As if "homicide" has anything to do with "healing"! Think, moron, think!

Hmm... but e.g. raping and pillaging the Moabites is *not* homicidal ? I mean it was on the express orders of your so-moral deity.

Think, douchebag, think!

Okay, change the subject because you now realize what you said was basically insane.
01-11-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 03:47 PM by Losty.)
(01-11-2013 03:33 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lmao. I should have known you were catholic. Egotistical know-it-all

I don't know it all. But surely a lot more than you about this subject.

Which subject is that, sir? Morals? I doubt it my friend. I have read through this entire post and you seem to be under the delusion that human beings aren't capable of having morals unless they are theists.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-11-2013, 03:44 PM
(01-11-2013 03:38 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hmm... but e.g. raping and pillaging the Moabites is *not* homicidal ? I mean it was on the express orders of your so-moral deity.

Think, douchebag, think!

Okay, change the subject because you now realize what you said was basically insane.

Are you saying the rape/pillage of the Moabites didn't happen ? Seems topical to the debate no ? And you asked the reason I called your stupid God homicidal - there's the reason, not changing the subject. But *you* trying to duck and dive defending your basically insane beliefs is what's fun. Do please continue.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
(01-11-2013 02:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW, Pius XII died in 1958. John XXIII was a duly elected pope. Please explain when and how, a duly elected, infallible pope,
called a correctly constituted council, by the laws of the Roman Catholic Church, and where EXACTLY they were "infiltrated",
and by whom, and when, and why did your deity allow that, when councils were by RCC doctrine, also infallible ?
Was Paul VI not properly elected ? If not, why not, exactly, and how do you know that ? Surely you have "proof".
You said it happened in the '60's. What year and month on the 1960's did these events happen, and how is it YOU know about them,
and all the people of good will in the Roman Church, including ALL the present Bishops and Cardinals do not agree with you.
Tell us where you got your degree in Theology, while you're at it.
You say Lourdes "silences unbelieveing scientists". Really ? I hadn't noticed. Name two.

Apparently you are a fallen-away Catholic yourself.

The Church teaches that a pope can become a heretic - willing rejecting the Faith - and automatically cease being a Catholic and a true pope. So....a Council approved by a false pope is not a legitimate council. Election is only part of the process of making a pope, the man must accept the election. If he does not have the true Faith, (or is insane) it is impossible for him to accept it.

You are getting in way over your head, my friend.
01-11-2013, 03:47 PM
(01-11-2013 03:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:38 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  Okay, change the subject because you now realize what you said was basically insane.

Are you saying the rape/pillage of the Moabites didn't happen ? Seems topical to the debate no ? And you asked the reason I called your stupid God homicidal - there's the reason, not changing the subject. But *you* trying to duck and dive defending your basically insane beliefs is what's fun. Do please continue.

Don't try to obscure your inanity. Healing and homicide have no connection at all. You are disconnected.
01-11-2013, 03:48 PM
(01-11-2013 03:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:33 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  I don't know it all. But surely a lot more than you about this subject.

Which subject is that, sir? Morals? I doubt it my friend. I have read through this entire post and you seem to be under the delusion that human beings aren't capable of having morals unless they are theists.

Challenge me, then, in the boxing ring on that subject. Atheists are afraid to commit themselves to it.
01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
(01-11-2013 03:48 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Which subject is that, sir? Morals? I doubt it my friend. I have read through this entire post and you seem to be under the delusion that human beings aren't capable of having morals unless they are theists.

Challenge me, then, in the boxing ring on that subject. Atheists are afraid to commit themselves to it.

I don't even know what the boxing ring is? You I'm not much of a debater but I have already seen you get trampled on the same subject in this very thread. What is the point in a repeat?
01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
(01-11-2013 03:47 PM)Dearthair Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Are you saying the rape/pillage of the Moabites didn't happen ? Seems topical to the debate no ? And you asked the reason I called your stupid God homicidal - there's the reason, not changing the subject. But *you* trying to duck and dive defending your basically insane beliefs is what's fun. Do please continue.

Don't try to obscure your inanity. Healing and homicide have no connection at all. You are disconnected.

Apparently you can make words into a sentence... Funny thing, truth value isn't determined inside your head boyo. Pretty sure anyone reading along knows which of us is 'obscuring his inanity'. Oh well, laterz, Boring. Tell Jeezus you done a *good job* today telling those atheists why they're wrong. And ask him why he likes the idea of people burning in hell. When he's such a fucking *great* moral standard setter after all.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post