I put two pens in my nose to write.
I write with my butt.
[Show Results]

Righty, lefty, or ambi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Righty, lefty, or ambi?
I write with my right, incomprehensibly but quickly, I can write with my left, it takes longer but is legible…
I can weld with my left just as well as my right, wifey leaves her left handed scissors out and I have no drama using them.
Kick predominately with my left leg.
I’d say right handed, the few times I’ve said ambidextrous the bastards wanted proof and I really can’t be arsed ya know?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 07:54 AM
ambidextruous though I generally split tasks between hands. My left is for intricate things and my right is generally for more active things. I can use either but generally in most things one hand is out of practice. I'm also centerbrained, so all in all I'm a bit too even in things.

For masturbation I don't use any hands =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
06-07-2012, 08:00 AM
(06-07-2012 07:54 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  For masturbation I don't use any hands =p
Unsure Now you got me curious ....

That one out of the way:
I think that most people around my age and older do write with the right hand no matter if they are lefty or not, because when we were kids we had to. For some reason teachers, and all people with authority over kids used to think that everyone has to use the "good hand", the right hand... don't ask why, no idea

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 08:29 AM
I was forced by a teacher to learn to write right handed with my left hand. I always find it weird when I see most lefties using their hand as they use a position I'd never get into. When writing fast the way I was made to write often hurts my wrist but it's great for writing japanese which is made for the right hand.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
06-07-2012, 08:47 AM
(06-07-2012 08:29 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I was forced by a teacher to learn to write right handed with my left hand.

Huh? Care to explain how you write right-handed with your left hand...?
06-07-2012, 10:22 AM
it has to do with finger position and how I set my hand. I still use my left hand but when I write it mimics how a right handed person would.

09-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Everything with my right hand, and playing sports using my right foot). I take photos with my left eye though, and I am goofy footed on a surf board.

My dad was a lefty and the nuns made him switch. His writing is terrible. When he was learning how to use a computer mouse (when I was still living with my parents growing up), I'd always find the mouse on the left side of the keyboard after he used it.
09-07-2012, 09:43 AM
(09-07-2012 01:55 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Everything with my right hand, and playing sports using my right foot). I take photos with my left eye though, and I am goofy footed on a surf board.

My dad was a lefty and the nuns made him switch. His writing is terrible. When he was learning how to use a computer mouse (when I was still living with my parents growing up), I'd always find the mouse on the left side of the keyboard after he used it.

I keep my mouse on the left-side, but I don't change the button settings like some people do. I feel a little lost when I sit at someone else's computer and I don't see the mouse where I expect it to be.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-07-2012, 04:15 AM
That's kind of a trick question for me. I was born right handed, but like any good soldier, I learned to be ambidextrous.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
10-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm left handed, but use scissors in my right hand, and other things I tend to do with either hand.