Riots in Baltimore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 10:13 AM by Patriot10mm.)
Riots in Baltimore
Rioting makes me laugh. I like to grab some popcorn and watch it on the news on my giant LED TV. I wanted to call off from work today and keep watching but figured it will still be continuing when I get home.

It's awesome to watch people complain about the condition of their city but do absolutely nothing to improve it. In fact they are just destroying it further which I love even more.

Maybe one day they'll wake up and realize that their democrat masters aren't really helping them and vote for a different party. Funny how these things are always happening in cities and states controlled by democrats. City councils are full of democrats. The mayors are democrats. The police unions are all run by liberals.

In Ferguson they blamed the fact that all of the cops and city leaders were white, and if they only had some black leaders and police this wouldn't have happened. Yet here we are in Baltimore and most of the cops are black. The mayor is black. The city council is black. Isn't the police chief black as well? I think I read he was.

Perhaps its the (D) following their name denoting their political affiliation that is the problem, not race. The mayor of Baltimore got on TV and actually said she ordered the police to "give some space" to the protesters so they can "destroy" without being bothered. Her words. What has voting for democrats given people of the inner cities? Jobs? No. Wealth? No way. The only thing they've got is handouts. Free housing. Welfare. Food stamps. And now healthcare. No incentives to try to work. No job creation. They are given low income housing areas with just enough to barely get by, like an Indian reservation for non Indians. Out of sight out of mind I suppose.

But it sure makes for entertaining TV.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Riots in Baltimore
(28-04-2015 09:44 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Rioting makes me laugh. I like to grab some popcorn and watch it on the news on my giant LED TV. I wanted to call off from work today and keep watching but figured it will still be continuing when I get home.

It's awesome to watch people complain about the condition of their city but do absolutely nothing to improve it. In fact they are just destroying it further which I love even more.

Why do you find it funny or even awesome to watch? Schadenfreude?
28-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Why is this amusing to you? It's not funny in the least.
28-04-2015, 10:14 AM
(28-04-2015 10:12 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 09:44 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Rioting makes me laugh. I like to grab some popcorn and watch it on the news on my giant LED TV. I wanted to call off from work today and keep watching but figured it will still be continuing when I get home.

Why do you find it funny or even awesome to watch? Schadenfreude?
It's not the actual suffering of these people that is funny, it's the repetitive cycle of forced lifestyle that they allow to continue that is funny. They expect different results by voting for the same people repeatedly.

28-04-2015, 10:17 AM
(28-04-2015 10:14 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 10:12 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why do you find it funny or even awesome to watch? Schadenfreude?
It's not the actual suffering of these people that is funny, it's the repetitive cycle of forced lifestyle that they allow to continue that is funny.

How is the cycle supposed to be broken? Is it resolved by electing different political officials? Or is it something that would continue regardless of whose in charge?
28-04-2015, 10:17 AM
(28-04-2015 10:12 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why do you find it funny or even awesome to watch? Schadenfreude?
It's not the actual suffering of these people that is funny, it's the repetitive cycle of forced lifestyle that they allow to continue that is funny. They expect different results by voting for the same people repeatedly.

So you watch buildings burn and people hurting one another funny, but reconcile it with their political choices?
28-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Threads Merged

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-04-2015, 10:25 AM
(27-04-2015 08:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Or people just stop being assholes and not riot. Protesting is fine but setting fire to stores and injuring people is not helping them. I'm sure even with cameras people would still riot if some cop somewhere did something wrong because they feel the need to stand up because they feel they are being "threatened". What we need to do is teach people some manners and that protesting violence with violence is not gonna do crap and may even make things worse.

I wonder if it does help. While the rioters may not illicit anyone's sympathy, I could see why governing authorities, cities, police forces, might be led to be more mindful of their conduct, when threats of violent riots are at the door. Clearly some guys tragic death, has entered into our popular imaginations as a result of the riots that ensued.
28-04-2015, 10:31 AM

So it's not their suffering you find funny, but their repeated suffering you find amusing.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 11:20 AM
This will be my last post here. This man tells it like it is, and says pretty much what I feel about this. He blames liberal policies just as I did. Oh, and he's a black man too. And a democrat.

“Like Baltimore, like Ferguson, like New York and many other areas where failed liberal government policies have led to high unemployment, chronic poverty, failing schools,” Sheriff Clarke said. “This is what besets the Baltimore area. Ninety percent of the homicide victims in the Baltimore area are black as are ninety percent of the suspects. That’s a bigger problem than Freddie Gray.”

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/sh...underclass