Riots in Baltimore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 05:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Riots in Baltimore
(28-04-2015 05:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What has always puzzled me, even back in the 60s and 70s, is why you would want to tear down and destroy the things that are good in your own neighborhood.

Rage. Incoherent irrational rage. Notably absent from this thread is the tipping point which precipitated this. That dude's leg ain't broken, his fucking back is broke. His crime? Making eye contact with popo and then running for his life. He wasn't fast enough.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Thread split for Woofs

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Why do people riot??

Ever seen a child throw a temper tantrum????

Same thing --- except temper tantrums rarely burn down neighborhoods....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Quote:Why do people riot??

Because free TV.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Free transvestites???

OK....

That's a good thing...

It's kinda sad when they're enslaved.

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Who cares about enslavement, free television son!
Jesus died for my sins, that black guy died for my free television.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-04-2015, 08:25 PM
As long as you have to suffer through the commercials - it's not really free........

Living in Kiwiland you don't see some of the crass, pandering and mentally insulting commercials we are subjected to here in the US.....

There's one particular fucking nitwit selling window installations that seriously needs killing.

My blood pressure goes through the roof each time his smarmy ass graces my TV screen..............

28-04-2015, 08:40 PM
(28-04-2015 08:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  As long as you have to suffer through the commercials - it's not really free........

Living in Kiwiland you don't see some of the crass, pandering and mentally insulting commercials we are subjected to here in the US.....

There's one particular fucking nitwit selling window installations that seriously needs killing.

My blood pressure goes through the roof each time his smarmy ass graces my TV screen..............

Because NZ TV adverts are any better?
The Big Save (furniture company) lady needs to be brutally and violently bashed with a 2x4 repetitively until she is completely unrecognizable and they need to send away to identify her by her dental records.
The Charhoweverthefuckitsspelt tea guy also needs to be brutally bashed with something solid. As does the lighting guy, the dominoes guy (though I haven't seen those adds in ages) and the god damn fucking Briscoes lady.

This is excluding all the annoying Australian advert shit we get, sick of that accent it's so horrible and whinny sounding. Oh and Mr Muscle adds can fuck off and die along with those that made them too.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-04-2015, 08:47 PM
(28-04-2015 08:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  As long as you have to suffer through the commercials - it's not really free........

Because NZ TV adverts are any better?
The Big Save (furniture company) lady needs to be brutally and violently bashed with a 2x4 repetitively until she is completely unrecognizable and they need to send away to identify her by her dental records.
The Charhoweverthefuckitsspelt tea guy also needs to be brutally bashed with something solid. As does the lighting guy, the dominoes guy (though I haven't seen those adds in ages) and the god damn fucking Briscoes lady.

This is excluding all the annoying Australian advert shit we get, sick of that accent it's so horrible and whinny sounding. Oh and Mr Muscle adds can fuck off and die along with those that made them too.

LOL

I'll bet we could trade commercials for a day or two, and laugh our asses off like a couple of fraternity boys with a bigassed bag of high test weed...............

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-04-2015, 10:22 PM
(28-04-2015 08:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why do people riot??
Ever seen a child throw a temper tantrum????
Same thing --- except temper tantrums rarely burn down neighborhoods....

I can neither confirm nor deny the impact of my temper tantrums. In any case, juvenile records are sealed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post