Riots in Baltimore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Riots in Baltimore
(28-04-2015 10:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can neither confirm nor deny the impact of my temper tantrums. In any case, juvenile records are sealed.

[Image: stern-look-of-disapproval.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 11:15 PM
I bet you guys $1000.00 that the only reason there is a riot is because of the "maybe" twenty or so people who said the word riot. Everyone else is probably just doing it to sate whatever anarchy syndrome they have bottled inside and so they can loot and destroy stuff.

Also, I really REALLY hate to be this guy. I am not really a racist or anything but- notice how the VAST majority of the people in the riots are black people. You could argue that "cuz black guy got killed" but than why are there no white people also outraged and en mass rioting too? Or mexicans or asians? Its like 98% black people with the majority of the whites just taking pictures or standing on the side lines watching the blacks tear up the place.

At least that is what it seems like form the videos and pictures I saw, not the first time this has been the case with a riot or protest concerning the police like this either.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
28-04-2015, 11:51 PM
(28-04-2015 11:15 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Also, I really REALLY hate to be this guy. I am not really a racist or anything but- notice how the VAST majority of the people in the riots are black people. You could argue that "cuz black guy got killed" but than why are there no white people also outraged and en mass rioting too? Or mexicans or asians? Its like 98% black people with the majority of the whites just taking pictures or standing on the side lines watching the blacks tear up the place.

Well, if the predominately white police haven't been disproportionately targeting the white population so that they broke the back of a white man who ran away and thought they could get away with it because he was white; is it any wonder that the white's don't seem to be as invested? It's generally not the whites who need to fear unwarranted police brutality.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-04-2015, 01:26 AM

White people can riot after their sports team wins/loses a championship game, and it's just fans being fans as cars burn in the street, people are beaten and shot, and businesses get vandalized. I've seen this first hand, I was in Pittsburgh attending college during 2 Steelers Super Bowl victories and 1 Penguins Stanley Cup win.

Black people protest police brutality and a small percentage indulge in looting, and somehow the whole community is nothing but thugs.

So when white people fill the streets, lighting cars on fire, hurting each other, vandalizing businesses to thr tunes of millions of dollars in damages; they are not thugs, they're not animals, they're not criminals, and the community that they come from is not responsible for their actions.

But in Baltimore? Ferguson? Then it's not just the protesters who get demonized, it's their entire community. That's what we call a double standard.

29-04-2015, 06:18 AM
(29-04-2015 01:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

White people can riot after their sports team wins/loses a championship game, and it's just fans being fans as cars burn in the street, people are beaten and shot, and businesses get vandalized. I've seen this first hand, I was in Pittsburgh attending college during 2 Steelers Super Bowl victories and 1 Penguins Stanley Cup win.

Black people protest police brutality and a small percentage indulge in looting, and somehow the whole community is nothing but thugs.

So when white people fill the streets, lighting cars on fire, hurting each other, vandalizing businesses to thr tunes of millions of dollars in damages; they are not thugs, they're not animals, they're not criminals, and the community that they come from is not responsible for their actions.

But in Baltimore? Ferguson? Then it's not just the protesters who get demonized, it's their entire community. That's what we call a double standard.

Sports riots are "white only"?????

Since when???

There's no double standard.

Criminals are criminals -- regardless of their skin color.

Just as cops are just people too -- doing the job we pay them to do.. Some are good, some bad --- and they come in all colors.

If it's fair for you to paint the cops with a wide brush - how is it wrong to paint rioters with the same?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-04-2015, 06:48 AM
(29-04-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 01:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Sports riots are "white only"?????

Since when???

There's no double standard.

Criminals are criminals -- regardless of their skin color.

Did I say white only or exclusively? No. But if you are rioting, and you are white, you apparently get a pass. If you are rioting, and you are black, you're assumed a thug and it's your community's fault too.

When black people don't get the same treatment, the same benefit of the doubt, that's the fucking double standard. If you'd have actually watched the video, you'd have seen that the media covers predominately white riots far differently from predominately black ones.

(29-04-2015 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Just as cops are just people too -- doing the job we pay them to do.. Some are good, some bad --- and they come in all colors.

If it's fair for you to paint the cops with a wide brush - how is it wrong to paint rioters with the same?

Nice tu quoque fallacy you have there...

What part of 'protesting police brutality' implies that all police act this way? You only need enough of them before the problem become epidemic, institutionalized; we're clearly past the point of dealing with a 'few bad apples'.

But that's not the same as saying that all police act that way. It pretty clear however that far too many do, and that is justifiable cause for protest.

29-04-2015, 10:03 AM
By you saying the "Problem is epidemic, INSTITUTIONALIZED ---- you're saying ALL cops (that's what institutionalization implies -- that everyone does it) are brutal, and out of control........

There's fuckhead cops....

and there's fuckhead rioters.

Guess what??

A hundred years from now, it'll probably still be that way.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-04-2015, 11:22 AM
(28-04-2015 11:15 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I bet you guys $1000.00 that the only reason there is a riot is because of the "maybe" twenty or so people who said the word riot. Everyone else is probably just doing it to sate whatever anarchy syndrome they have bottled inside and so they can loot and destroy stuff.

Also, I really REALLY hate to be this guy. I am not really a racist or anything but- notice how the VAST majority of the people in the riots are black people. You could argue that "cuz black guy got killed" but than why are there no white people also outraged and en mass rioting too? Or mexicans or asians? Its like 98% black people with the majority of the whites just taking pictures or standing on the side lines watching the blacks tear up the place.

At least that is what it seems like form the videos and pictures I saw, not the first time this has been the case with a riot or protest concerning the police like this either.

If the police had beaten and broken the neck of a white girl from Vassar or shot a white coed from Harvard in the back while she was running away, there would be immediate changes in police tactics because white people have the power to initiate change.

In some areas of Baltimore the unemployment rates is 50% for black men. They have fewer options to change their environment and I'm sure the rioting is a result of those frustrations.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-04-2015, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 02:07 PM by Adrianime.)
This is only 7 minutes, and well done. I encourage everybody to watch this!

Here is the video:

he-shows-how-the-news-talks-about-black-people-by-talking-about-white-people-instead

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
29-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Have any rioters or police been shot (with a firearm) during this conflict?

I am curious since I hear about rock throwing and other things but haven't heard about a shooting...but, I haven't been able to catch much in the way of news broadcasts on the issue.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?