Rise of the Drama Queens, Chapter 1: Here comes Sharia Law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 08:37 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Photo Rise of the Drama Queens, Chapter 1: Here comes Sharia Law
[Image: favre%20queen.jpg]

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF NORTH CAROLINA: SHIT YOURSELF!!!!! SHIT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

That's because Sharia Law is coming!!!!

What???

Well that's what Republican Lawmakers want you to think. This week they introduced a bill which prohibits 'Foreign Law' from being applied in the Tarheel State. Despite the fact that there has absolutely NEVER been a case of foreign laws being applied ANYWHERE in the United States.

A similar bill was introduced by Oklahoma legislators earlier this spring to outlaw Sharia Law in that state, having potential implications for the Sooner State's rapidly growing population of zero muslims.

This is all done purely for drama. Everyone knows that you can't implement Sharia Law because it is unconstitutional as is. And even in areas with a large muslim population, such as Detroit, MI, no on is even remotely entertaining the possiblilty of introducing Sharia Law into legislation.

But don't tell that to Fox News. They make millions off drama.......that, and sheer stupidity.

Next in Chapter 2, we'll pay a visit to little Bill O' Rilley and find out about the War on Christmas.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Rise of the Drama Queens, Chapter 1: Here comes Sharia Law
Quote:This week they introduced a bill which prohibits 'Foreign Law' from being applied in the Tarheel State.

As someone that studies law, this is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 09:48 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I say let 'em do it.
What the idiots don't know is, that Roman Catholic "canon law",
which IS used, and enforced within the Roman Church, the Episcopal Church,
and Jewish Halakha, "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halakha
may also be affected, depending how the law is written.
They will end up with major egg on their face, and it may prove a detriment also to
major mainline religions who also make their members live up to certain internal legal codes.
I believe it might mean that for example, a gay Catholic priest or teacher who may have been able to be fired before, may not be, under this new bs.
It has unintended consequences for mainline religion. They are just too stupid to get it.
One of the early Republican candidates (Herman Cain) in the last election was going on about this,
but he shut up when someone pointed out these consequences for other cults.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-07-2013, 09:23 AM
(08-07-2013 08:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:This week they introduced a bill which prohibits 'Foreign Law' from being applied in the Tarheel State.

As someone that studies law, this is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Other than the thing you see in the mirror every day? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-07-2013, 09:56 AM
(08-07-2013 09:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 08:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As someone that studies law, this is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

nice... Dodgy
Crazy old bastard... +10 points to you

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Someone sent this to me today and it's somewhat related:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 09:03 AM
There's a lot of fear about the influence of Muslims even in my own country, mostly from neocons, but it makes no sense. Muslims account for around 3% of the population. Of that 3%, many are educated, wealthy, and liberal minded due to immigration requirements (need to have education, employability, ability to care for oneself, etc). Of the 3%, many are children. Only a small fraction of that 3% could have negative influence by pushing for Sharia. That small group, smaller than our Sikh population, has to be capable of changing our laws in a way that the other 99% of the population opposes. Unlike allowing someone to wear a turban at work, Sharia actually affects others, and it's not something that just slips into law. In reality, no one, not even that fraction of the 3%, is pushing for it. The threat does not exist.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
10-07-2013, 09:37 AM
(08-07-2013 09:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 08:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As someone that studies law, this is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

[Image: tumblr_mgd3k01Re21qax99wo2_500.jpg]

Omfg I love you muffs I'm sorry but I can't I am crying so hard from this Weeping