Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony
Tonight 9p on the History Channel--Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony. I have always been fascinated by this story. The write-up on the History Channel said it is using 48 clues to try and piece together what happened to this colony. Here's a you tube video that gives a quick description of the creepy Roanoke story if you are not familiar with it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-10-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony
(26-10-2015 10:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Tonight 9p on the History Channel--Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony. I have always been fascinated by this story. The write-up on the History Channel said it is using 48 clues to try and piece together what happened to this colony. Here's a you tube video that gives a quick description of the creepy Roanoke story if you are not familiar with it.

Very neat! Although I've grown wary of anything from the History Channel. Dodgy

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
26-10-2015, 10:31 AM
(26-10-2015 10:27 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 10:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Tonight 9p on the History Channel--Roanoke: Search for the Lost Colony. I have always been fascinated by this story. The write-up on the History Channel said it is using 48 clues to try and piece together what happened to this colony. Here's a you tube video that gives a quick description of the creepy Roanoke story if you are not familiar with it.

Agreed. Still interesting to see what they have to say and I love creepy stories around Halloween Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-10-2015, 10:35 AM
(26-10-2015 10:27 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Hopefully it won't be like that Oak Island mess they made.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post