Rob Ford

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Rob Ford
I don't care what anyone says. I love the son of a bitch!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
07-02-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Rob Ford
Well when you get a whole lot of downs syndrome people in a room together there's gonna be a lot of clapping so I'm not really surprised there are people out there that like him.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Who WOULDN'T love a crack smoking fat guy who goes on rants about buring political opponents or eating pussy?

That's only if you don't want a leader but a clown to watch self destruct.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I don't live in Toronto and I never will. I wouldn't be offended if Toronto just left. Sorry Torontonians!
That said Canadian politics is exceedingly boring.. It's nice to have an entertainer like so many Yankee politicians.
You see I take very little seriously especially politicians. If you are not going to entertain me or make me laugh then fuck off. I don't want to hear your political nonsense, I got my own shit to worry about!
Some say Ford does a good job(I don't know nor do I care) and if that is so then why worry about what he does on his own time.
At any rate I'm not such a sucker to believe that any politician is there to make things better for me so why do I care what they do. I don't unless they make me laugh.
You might say I'm part of the problem and that may be so but if you think your voice matters then you are being duped. Your voice only matters when you have money to back it up.
I have as much faith in government as I have in god. I don't need a leader nor do I even want one.
09-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I know. I'm a cynical SOB! I'm ok with that...