RE: Rob's PbP D&D 3.5 game [game thread]
You find:
  • A masterwork rapier.
  • A masterwork light crossbow.
  • A masterwork buckler.
  • A mithril shirt.
  • Some gloves of similar quality.
  • 60pp and 60gp in a coin purse.
The exquisite quality of the items leads you to wonder if any of the items are magical.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Are there any structures of note? Dock houses , sheds, that sort of thing? Or at least rummage threw the other fallen. I’m looking for gems. But if none.

“I vote we look into this hoard this gentlemen spoke of. The last town was a boar. The thevies may be useful in other indevers. But I follow the law of the land, thou I’m not familiar the these local laws. Whatever they are I’ll abide by them.”

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” Plato
Yesterday, 08:27 PM
(22-05-2018 07:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  "Yes, yes justice and glory."

Oh no, Erus, it has nothing to do with that! The evil ones have nothing to trade for their lives, and stand to be hung once we get them to the capitol. If the hangman hasn't tied proper knots into the noose, they might take minutes to be strangled. If we've got something as sharp as a headsman's axe, it might be much less painful for them. Nothing wrong with showing a bit of mercy when doing so doesn't adversely affect our mission. But I could care less, so long as their evil is destroyed.

(25-05-2018 07:18 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  So... where are we at?
  • Are you looking into the guy's proposition?
  • Are you tying up/turning loose/executing the prisoners?
  • Are you looting anyone?
  • Are you looking around for anything else or leaving?

OOC: As soon as the bandits are tied up, I'm cool with lifting the chain-trap, and sailing on downriver. We can scare the good prisoner into compliance along the way. After e'erbody else gets done all they need to.