Robin Williams, beloved actor is dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Robin Williams, beloved actor is dead.
Sad news. What a tragedy. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
11-08-2014, 10:22 PM
[Image: 1348090733.jpg]
Hope there was no regrets, RIP.

Atir aissom atir imon
11-08-2014, 10:25 PM
For me, this will always be the top of Robin Williams for me. He had such an amazing ability to play such a loving man.

[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-08-2014, 10:38 PM
(11-08-2014 08:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just finished watching Hook. What a fun movie, Williams was just so good in every role he did. I got home and had to put it on for my son, and as a farewell to a beloved comedian and human being. The man had a true talent and a good heart, I hope his family can find peace with it.

Hook is my Christmas movie. I don't know if that's strange but I got tired of the usual Christmas specials, Hook is set during Christmas so I said, "this is my Christmas movie."

I was at work when I heard. Sad news. One of the things that impressed me about Robin Williams was the variety of roles he could do. Most people think of him in funny roles such as Genuine (that's how I first knew him) and Mrs.Doubtfire but god could he do well in a serious, dramatic role. Which reminds me, I need to watch What Dreams May Come. Probably will see if it's on Netflix tonight. What an actor. His talent will certainly be missed Sad

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
11-08-2014, 11:09 PM
I always loved him. Hell, I'm still mad at Sally Fields for leaving him in Mrs Doubtfire! He was clearly a keeper! Angry

Like I posted on AF, my two favs of his were Good Will Hunting and Patch Adams. My kids were horrified - they grew up with Mrs Doubtfire, Hook and Jumanji.

What a deep loss. ConfusedSad

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
11-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
(11-08-2014 09:48 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  That movie's that old!? Ohmy

Yes, Jumanji(1995) is that old. When I watched it, I literally didn't believe my eyes at some point.

Want something? Then do something.
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
I was reading that there are three, possibly four movies he competed this year...

At least there's that....

Undecided

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-08-2014, 02:26 AM
This one has always been a favorite as it is one of the few where he was both funny and dramatic.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-08-2014, 05:41 AM
(11-08-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  One hour photo was amazing. It was depressing, uncomfortable, and he played it well. Loved his more dramatic stuff.

That was the first serious role I'd seen him in, too. I remember him doing a one-time stint as a villain in Law and Order: SVU.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post