Robin Williams, beloved actor is dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Robin Williams, beloved actor is dead.
Sad

Sigh. Breaks my heart. I hate that people get sick.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Thank you Dom. Some did call him a coward, they had no idea what he was up against. It was good to remember him. He was one of the few that could reduce your bladder size somehow, telepathically. Smile
03-11-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 02:43 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(03-11-2015 02:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  Thank you Dom. Some did call him a coward, they had no idea what he was up against. It was good to remember him. He was one of the few that could reduce your bladder size somehow, telepathically. Smile

I have no idea what calling suicidal people cowards even accomplishes, other than stroking the egos of non-suicidal people, which is quite disgusting. Surely that would make already suicidal people want to kill themselves more? They need compassion, not demonization.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
03-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Sometimes suicide is not a sad thing. Sometimes it makes for a well rounded life well lived and prevents it from ending in misery.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
03-11-2015, 08:17 PM
My wife told me about his diagnosis today. Can't say I blame him at all. But what a choice to have to make. The world is a lesser place when it loses people like Robin Williams.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
03-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Just such a shame. I saw Moscow on the Hudson at the cinema as a kid because I loved Mork. Saw all his films.

WARNING. Banjo is currently on an experimental drug. The drug causes neurological problems. To put it in perspective, I am on $25,000.00 of drugs per week. Plus others. If I seem crazy, please ignore me. I am. I can be okay then simply lose my mind. Many thanks. Banjo.