Roger Ailes dead at 77

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
18-05-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Roger Ailes dead at 77
Sorry not to be PC about this, but this news made my day.

My only regret is that he didn't suffer more. (Yup, I put it out there)

IMO Fox News has been one of the most destructive forces in America, and therefore, on the planet, and he bears most of the responsibility for that.

But that's just my $0.02

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
18-05-2017, 09:43 AM
(18-05-2017 09:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
Quote:The cause of his death is not yet clear.

I guess he knew too much.

Angel

He was strangled on his sail barge by princess Leia.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
18-05-2017, 09:51 AM
(18-05-2017 09:15 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  Sorry not to be PC about this, but this news made my day.

I don't gain anything by his demise. There's still a sufficient supply of shitstains fucking up the world. I would bet you, the number of powerfull shitstains with the ability to fuck everyone's life over is larger than life.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
18-05-2017, 10:17 AM
I feel bad for his wife - always did. Maybe now she can be free and more comfortable on her own.

I speculate he may have taken himself out - selfish reasons on his part, no doubt - not wanting to address his behavior, etc.,. So, maybe he finally tried to do something others might consider to be 'good'. Then again, he won't have to answer for his misdeeds.

His wife stated he was a 'patriot'. To me that just says he did his duty and took himself out before anyone took him down further. She must feel like shit having to keep all his skeletons dusted. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
18-05-2017, 01:11 PM
He was a lying sociopathic piece of shit. Fuck him.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Hmm... this just in ...

Evidently, Ailes was a hemophiliac so, I'm quite surprised he was so old!

Ok so, he reportedly fell last week & hit his head which caused a clott ... ? This was complicated with other health issues and he died Thursday morning.

Consider He must have been on the hemophilia meds they give wealthy people. My two friends who lived with the disease never made it to 45.

Weird that he clotted. I would have thought he'd have bled out. Again, must be the good drugs.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-05-2017, 04:37 PM
(18-05-2017 01:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He was a lying sociopathic piece of shit. Fuck him.

I would have loved for him to stand trial. Not being celebrated at his funeral. So there's that.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
18-05-2017, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2017 09:23 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.