Rogue North Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Rogue North Korea
What ever way this whole escapade plays out, there is one thing guaranteed:

It's going to be fun to watch the wind-up.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 03:44 AM
(08-03-2013 10:25 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  I am curious as to how China is feeling about all this right now. North Korea is like a serious misbehaving step child. They're just being a thorn in China's side. I know that, as the article states, China is working with the U.S. on major sanctions so they obviously are trying to avoid N. Korea's bad publicity. I can't help but think that China must be embarrassed by this whole thing.
Here in China there was a very small article in the state press yesterday about them now endorsing sanctions against NK. While the article was very small, it does signify a huge change here in how they are going to deal with the PRK from now on

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
09-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Rogue North Korea
What is a "rogue" nation, and how does North Korea fit into that description.

(Yawns) of course "rogue" is a propaganda term given to North Korea and is parroted by the sheeple but for shits and gigs to ahead and explain your usage of the word "rogue".
09-03-2013, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 06:37 PM by Free Thought.)
(09-03-2013 03:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  What is a "rogue" nation, and how does North Korea fit into that description.

(Yawns) of course "rogue" is a propaganda term given to North Korea and is parroted by the sheeple but for shits and gigs to ahead and explain your usage of the word "rogue".

Well of course.

Little do the sheeple know that the CIA is really in control of North Korea and is trying to make it look bad so that all communist nations will look bad and make capitalist nations look even better!

Don't fall for the propaganda people!

[spelling edit]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
09-03-2013, 07:07 PM
From the US news reports, it sounded like North Korea was preparing to strike America and resume hostilities against the South. Then I read the North Korean press releases, and it was just the same old crap, threatening retaliation if they are hit, talking about the US being an aggressor, etc. The only difference is they cancelled the armistice, but then they said they want to replace it with a peace treaty. So nothing new. Not yet, anyway. And there I was, thinking it was the beginning of The Korean War Part 2: Hills of Fire. Sad

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
09-03-2013, 09:51 PM
(07-03-2013 06:38 AM)robotworld Wrote:  North Korea, wtf are you doing. This is so going to become a global disaster.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21695887
You are becoming Hysterical. Cool out.
09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
(09-03-2013 04:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 03:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  What is a "rogue" nation, and how does North Korea fit into that description.

Well of course.

Little do the sheeple know that the CIA is really in control of North Korea and is trying to make it look bad so that all communist nations will look bad and make capitalist nations look even better!

Don't fall for the propaganda people!

[spelling edit]
What do you define as a "rogue nation"?
10-03-2013, 11:43 PM
(09-03-2013 11:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  What do you define as a "rogue nation"?

Any nation that you admire Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-03-2013, 06:14 AM
(09-03-2013 07:07 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  From the US news reports, it sounded like North Korea was preparing to strike America and resume hostilities against the South. Then I read the North Korean press releases, and it was just the same old crap, threatening retaliation if they are hit, talking about the US being an aggressor, etc. The only difference is they cancelled the armistice, but then they said they want to replace it with a peace treaty. So nothing new. Not yet, anyway. And there I was, thinking it was the beginning of The Korean War Part 2: Hills of Fire. Sad
Ohh that's a dissapointment.
I suppose a bit of a relief in the sense that hundreds of thousand if not millions of people don't get killed, BUT still.. ohh.

Oh well. Iran is still a thing.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Fucking media, making it out to sound like its something to be worried about yet after some research I find that they have cut the phone line 5 times before and this will be the 6th time.

Apparently the trade difference between China and N.Korea is a ratio of 70% to 1%, so N.Korea rely heavily on China whilst China don't really depend on the North for fuck all.

Its funny (in an unfunny way) that I reckon this year they will probably attack Iran even though they haven't actually yet tested a Nuclear device and all Nuclear organisations that check out Iran say they are doing it for power purposes, yet North Korea is a huge dictatorship where millions starve to death and they don't give a fuck about testing or improving on Intercontinental missle technology yet they don't get attacked at all.

Maybe if N.Korea was next to Israel then things would be different Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.