Rogue North Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Rogue North Korea
(11-03-2013 06:51 AM)bemore Wrote:  Fucking media, making it out to sound like its something to be worried about yet after some research I find that they have cut the phone line 5 times before and this will be the 6th time.

Apparently the trade difference between China and N.Korea is a ratio of 70% to 1%, so N.Korea rely heavily on China whilst China don't really depend on the North for fuck all.

Its funny (in an unfunny way) that I reckon this year they will probably attack Iran even though they haven't actually yet tested a Nuclear device and all Nuclear organisations that check out Iran say they are doing it for power purposes, yet North Korea is a huge dictatorship where millions starve to death and they don't give a fuck about testing or improving on Intercontinental missle technology yet they don't get attacked at all.

Maybe if N.Korea was next to Israel then things would be different Drinking Beverage

Of course nobody will attack North Korea.

It's the international communities comedic source.

At least when America isn't attracting attention to itself that is...

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Rogue North Korea
(11-03-2013 06:51 AM)bemore Wrote:  Fucking media, making it out to sound like its something to be worried about yet after some research I find that they have cut the phone line 5 times before and this will be the 6th time.

Apparently the trade difference between China and N.Korea is a ratio of 70% to 1%, so N.Korea rely heavily on China whilst China don't really depend on the North for fuck all.

Its funny (in an unfunny way) that I reckon this year they will probably attack Iran even though they haven't actually yet tested a Nuclear device and all Nuclear organisations that check out Iran say they are doing it for power purposes, yet North Korea is a huge dictatorship where millions starve to death and they don't give a fuck about testing or improving on Intercontinental missle technology yet they don't get attacked at all.

Maybe if N.Korea was next to Israel then things would be different Drinking Beverage

Attacking Iran would trigger another world war which is the only thing right now that can resuscitate capitalism. World wars are like the reset button. The world right now is spiraling into more depression just like they were before ww2.
11-03-2013, 03:26 PM
(11-03-2013 09:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  

Attacking Iran would trigger another world war which is the only thing right now that can resuscitate capitalism. World wars are like the reset button. The world right now is spiraling into more depression just like they were before ww2.

I don't know about you fuckers, but way down here, we are sitting quite pretty at the moment.

11-03-2013, 03:27 PM
(11-03-2013 03:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 09:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  Attacking Iran would trigger another world war which is the only thing right now that can resuscitate capitalism. World wars are like the reset button. The world right now is spiraling into more depression just like they were before ww2.

I don't know about you fuckers, but way down here, we are sitting quite pretty at the moment.
*cough* NUCLEAR FALLOUT *cough*

Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-03-2013, 06:24 PM
So, to sum up the events of last week

Kim Jong Un:Boom bitch! Look at our nukes! Swag

Obama:Lol STFU n00b

Kim Jong Un:Bitch, you best watch yourself. I'm gonna nuke your lands to shit! YOLO

UN:Cool story bro. Do you even lift?

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
18-03-2013, 11:25 PM
(11-03-2013 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 03:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't know about you fuckers, but way down here, we are sitting quite pretty at the moment.
*cough* NUCLEAR FALLOUT *cough*

Big Grin

I am somewhat sceptical of fallout hitting here from all the way over there.

19-03-2013, 12:25 AM
One thing that is a huge deterrent to nuclear war is the indiscriminate nature of nuclear weapons. Rulers tend toward getting the proletariat killed but the thought of using weapons that might get themselves killed is unsettling even to a psychopathic individual like Jong Un.

That said, if Un is even a slight bit suicidal, then the above hypothesis is invalid.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2013, 12:28 AM
(11-03-2013 09:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  Attacking Iran would trigger another world war which is the only thing right now that can resuscitate capitalism mercantilism.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  North Korea will go to war over movie Hobbitgirl 20 393 18-07-2014 10:11 AM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Australian Missionary Held in North Korea Sloane 14 486 03-03-2014 03:44 AM
Last Post: jockmcdock
  North Korea's Meth Epidemic Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 1 251 02-09-2013 11:28 AM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  France surrenders to North Korea My proboscis sucks 6 680 30-05-2013 03:07 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  North Carolina never ceases to amaze me Bows and Arrows 7 500 16-05-2013 08:03 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  North Korea Misenhelter 3 338 04-04-2013 08:24 AM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Why is the u.s. and South Korea provoking a war? I and I 7 598 16-03-2013 10:08 AM
Last Post: TrulyX