Roll out the red carpet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Roll out the red carpet...
Welcome! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Welcome aboard, great to have you here! Big Grin

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
16-05-2015, 06:13 PM
[Image: unroll.gif]

Welcome! Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-05-2015, 06:20 PM
welcome!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
16-05-2015, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 06:40 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-05-2015 04:12 PM)Princesse de la Justice Wrote:  Hello everybody Smile

I am here to convert all of you damn atheists bound to hell Censored

Just kidding Tongue
or am I Consider

Anyway. I'm 19 years old, I'm an immature little girl woman, and I'm from Brazil.

I used to be a devout Christian who, until very recently, fervently believed in the fairytales I was taught as a child. I have, since then, decided to grow up but not by much.

I'm nothing like the stereotypical Brazilian, so if you want to ask any question(s) regarding that (or anything else), I'm an open book (:

Nice to meet you all. Heart

Do you sashay about on Ipanema Beach in a string bikini ?
We have recently been told that loose morals is causing earthquakes.
Are you the cause of earthquakes ? Consider

Kidding of course ... welcome

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-05-2015, 06:40 PM
(16-05-2015 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 04:12 PM)Princesse de la Justice Wrote:  Hello everybody Smile

I am here to convert all of you damn atheists bound to hell Censored

Just kidding Tongue
or am I Consider

Anyway. I'm 19 years old, I'm an immature little girl woman, and I'm from Brazil.

I used to be a devout Christian who, until very recently, fervently believed in the fairytales I was taught as a child. I have, since then, decided to grow up but not by much.

I'm nothing like the stereotypical Brazilian, so if you want to ask any question(s) regarding that (or anything else), I'm an open book (:

Nice to meet you all. Heart

Do you sashay about on Ipanema Beach in a string bikini ?

Kidding of course ... welcome

no pic no proof....jus saying Angel

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
16-05-2015, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 06:47 PM by Princesse de la Justice.)
(16-05-2015 04:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome! Thumbsup
(16-05-2015 05:22 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Welcome aboard, great to have you here! Big Grin
(16-05-2015 06:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  welcome!

Thank you all ThumbsupHeart

(16-05-2015 06:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: unroll.gif]
Welcome! Tongue

Finally somebody with some manners around here Dodgy Tongue

(16-05-2015 06:40 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  no pic no proof....jus saying Angel

I would post pictures, but only if it was in a thread non-members can't see. And it'd have to be a thread only for trusted members. Do you have one of those? Tongue

(16-05-2015 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh goody. Do you sashay about on Ipanema Beach in a string bikini ?

Yes, I sashay all night long while drinking coconut on the beach, dancing to funk and having sex below the palm trees. Kiss I'm also extremely promiscuous, but only for a price.

I can't say I am the cause of earthquakes simply because in Brazil we have none.
But I am the cause of all STD's in the world.

(: ^^

Thanks for the welcome Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Princesse de la Justice's post
16-05-2015, 06:48 PM
(16-05-2015 06:41 PM)Princesse de la Justice Wrote:  Finally somebody with some manners around here Dodgy Tongue

[Image: Bow.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-05-2015, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 07:21 PM by Princesse de la Justice.)
(16-05-2015 06:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: Bow.gif]

Blush Blush Blush

I would respond in gif form, but I have no idea how to resize images in this forum and I don't expect to be learning coding anytime soon Tongue

But thank you for your courtesy Heart
16-05-2015, 07:21 PM
(16-05-2015 07:14 PM)Princesse de la Justice Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 06:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: Bow.gif]

Blush Blush Blush

I would respond in gif form, but I have no idea how to resize images in this forum and I don't expect to be learning coding anytime soon Tongue

But thank you for your courtesy Heart

Just put a direct link of the image in an img tag like I have, if it's too big it will auto resize Smile and you are welcome.