Roll to Dodge (forum game... yes another one) - Desert Island Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Roll to Dodge (forum game... yes another one) - Desert Island Edition
(No God actions and real world physics and Rev gets away with sprouting a pair of frigging wings? Dodgy )

Luckily the break was a clean, simple fracture of the fibula and I was able to reset it pretty easily. I made a splint and a crutch from driftwood. While collecting driftwood I found all kinds of debris from the wreckage and was able to gather an inflatable raft, bottled water, life preservers and unopened boxes of airplane food (ugh). I also find on the beach flotsam including monofiliment line.

Inside the raft is a survival kit with all kinds of goodies and a first aid kit. I hide all this crap in a nearby cave and camouflage the entrance making it impossible for anyone else to see it. I use the monofiliment line to stretch across the palm trees outside the cave and tie loose coconuts to it so as to warn me if anyone approaches.

Incredibly enough the cave must have been a hideout for the Japanese during WWII and inside I find weapons, ammo, cots, blankets and miscellaneous other crap. I arm myself, eat, drink, and fall asleep comfortably.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Girly and Rev realize that with flint and toy pig stuffing they could make fire. The discussion then turns to the various ways we will cook different parts of FullCircle after he dies from an infection.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-01-2015, 04:51 PM
(28-01-2015 04:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  (No God actions and real world physics and Rev gets away with sprouting a pair of frigging wings? Dodgy )

Luckily the break was a clean, simple fracture of the fibula and I was able to reset it pretty easily. I made a splint and a crutch from driftwood. While collecting driftwood I found all kinds of debris from the wreckage and was able to gather an inflatable raft, bottled water, life preservers and unopened boxes of airplane food (ugh). I also find on the beach flotsam including monofiliment line.

Inside the raft is a survival kit with all kinds of goodies and a first aid kit. I hide all this crap in a nearby cave and camouflage the entrance making it impossible for anyone else to see it. I use the monofiliment line to stretch across the palm trees outside the cave and tie loose coconuts to it so as to warn me if anyone approaches.

Incredibly enough the cave must have been a hideout for the Japanese during WWII and inside I find weapons, ammo, cots, blankets and miscellaneous other crap. I arm myself, eat, drink, and fall asleep comfortably.

Real world physicals allow for sprouting of wings. Like, it is possible, just improbable. They have their downside effects too, Rev might wish he never sprouted them. They're extra body parts, large extra body parts, and they consume a lot of energy. They're also large and bulky and there's a thick jungle. He can also only glide, so he can't just fly off the island to safety.

That's not how the game works. You can only submit an action, a single action I might add. And you have to wait till everyone has submitted their action too.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-01-2015, 07:25 PM
(28-01-2015 04:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 04:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  (No God actions and real world physics and Rev gets away with sprouting a pair of frigging wings? Dodgy )

Real world physicals allow for sprouting of wings. Like, it is possible, just improbable. They have their downside effects too, Rev might wish he never sprouted them. They're extra body parts, large extra body parts, and they consume a lot of energy. They're also large and bulky and there's a thick jungle. He can also only glide, so he can't just fly off the island to safety.

That's not how the game works. You can only submit an action, a single action I might add. And you have to wait till everyone has submitted their action too.

Oh...

[Image: rahLYoI.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-01-2015, 07:55 PM
I look for a source of fresh water.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-01-2015, 09:42 PM
I reset the broken leg and splint it.

28-01-2015, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 10:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
In an effort to woo and enlist the aid of the native population I play them the song of my people.

[Image: song.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2015, 11:32 AM
We need more people, right?

Anyway, I grab Rev's legs to hold on to as he lands.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-