Rolling Coal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 12:17 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
Rolling Coal
For those who don't know what rolling coal is:

Intentionally modifying a diesel engine to produce the densest possible cloud of soot on demand. There's videos all over the interwebs of clowns doing this.

So I was riding my bike today, and while I love riding off road, sometimes I need to take the road to get to the trails. I occasionally get chased by a dog (carry repellant), or have a decent wipe out(wear helmet and armor if needed), but riding on the road is where I feel least protected. Im always worried some idiot is gonna run me over.

Anyway, a truck pulled up beside me, matched my speed and then stomped on the gas, giving me a facefull of carcinogenic toxic irritants. Luckily for me, he got stopped at the next red light. I pulled up beside him and banged on his window:

"You think its okay to spray people in the face with cancer causing irritants and chemicals?"

"Yeah, fuck off"

"Its essentially assault!"

"No it int..."

To which I certainly didn't Angel respond with a blast of bear repellant.

I absolutely hate these fuckers. Rolling coal with stacks is bad enough, but blowing it out the side into windows and bikers faces is assault.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
31-08-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Rolling Coal
(31-08-2014 12:13 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  For those who don't know what rolling coal is:

Intentionally modifying a diesel engine to produce the densest possible cloud of soot on demand. There's videos all over the interwebs of clowns doing this.

So I was riding my bike today, and while I love riding off road, sometimes I need to take the road to get to the trails. I occasionally get chased by a dog (carry repellant), or have a decent wipe out(wear helmet and armor if needed), but riding on the road is where I feel least protected. Im always worried some idiot is gonna run me over.

Anyway, a truck pulled up beside me, matched my speed and then stomped on the gas, giving me a facefull of carcinogenic toxic irritants. Luckily for me, he got stopped at the next red light. I pulled up beside him and banged on his window:

"You think its okay to spray people in the face with cancer causing irritants and chemicals?"

"Yeah, fuck off"

"No it int..."

I absolutely hate these fuckers. Rolling coal with stacks is bad enough, but blowing it out the side into windows and bikers faces is assault.

Add to that reckless endangerment from the blinding it causes.

Yeah, they can fuck themselves right off a cliff.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2014, 01:00 PM
(31-08-2014 12:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Add to that reckless endangerment from the blinding it causes.

I remember seeing a couple videos of cars swerving all over the place after having some asshole do this. Quick google search didn't turn it up, but I'm at work now and can't access YouTube. I bet there have been accidents directly caused by this shit.
31-08-2014, 01:03 PM
(31-08-2014 01:00 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 12:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Add to that reckless endangerment from the blinding it causes.

I remember seeing a couple videos of cars swerving all over the place after having some asshole do this. Quick google search didn't turn it up, but I'm at work now and can't access YouTube. I bet there have been accidents directly caused by this shit.

I got you covered. Thumbsup

This is why we need comprehensive sex education; these assholes should NOT be breeding.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2014, 01:38 PM
What a dick-head! Glad you got him back

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
31-08-2014, 03:25 PM
(31-08-2014 12:13 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  For those who don't know what rolling coal is:

"Yeah, fuck off"

"No it int..."

Hold on; soot is incompletely combusted hydrocarbons; greater soot output means less efficient combustion.

Do these people know that their modifications are actually costing them a whole lot of money in the long run, given how much extra fuel they would probably be using all for the sake of really inefficient combustion?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Assholes. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post