Rome 2 Total War

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 06:14 PM by Riqposso.)
Rome 2 Total War
Yep , I'm a Total War player . As you might heard it , Rome 2 Total War has been announced with many trailer and gameplay views.

And any other Medieval , Napoleon , Empire Total War players ?

What do you expect most ?

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Rome 2 Total War
(31-07-2013 04:42 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  Yep , I'm a Total War player . As as you might heard it , Rome 2 Total War has been announced with many trailer and gameplay views.

Rome 1 is possibly my favorite game ever. Don't have much love for what came after, but I'm sure i can cope with Rome 2.
31-07-2013, 06:39 PM
The problem I have with Rome 2 Total War is, I don't know what I'm more excited for, Europa 4, or this...

But yes, Rome TW is certainly one of the best strategy games ever made. The others were fantastic as well. It's the only game series that I have actually brought every single game (as opposed to download) from it.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-07-2013, 07:17 PM
(31-07-2013 04:52 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 04:42 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  Yep , I'm a Total War player . As as you might heard it , Rome 2 Total War has been announced with many trailer and gameplay views.

Rome 1 is possibly my favorite game ever. Don't have much love for what came after, but I'm sure i can cope with Rome 2.
Yeah , I played Rome 1 a lot too but didn't like it that much.Probably because of its way of gaming wasn't that much likely for me. Smile

I love Medieval 2 TW Smile . I've its mod named as Broken Crescent . It's showing Middle East , Persia and India in Medieval era .

I played nearly every other TW games.I have different memories with every one of them. Smile

(31-07-2013 06:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The problem I have with Rome 2 Total War is, I don't know what I'm more excited for, Europa 4, or this...

But yes, Rome TW is certainly one of the best strategy games ever made. The others were fantastic as well. It's the only game series that I have actually brought every single game (as opposed to download) from it.
You're right about that but I still would prefer Rome 2 for now Smile EU and Vic series is not giving the same taste as Total War is doing.

And I've totally surprised that they will make Turkish language option for the game. Smile
That's new for Total War series Smile

31-07-2013, 08:35 PM
(31-07-2013 07:17 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 04:52 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Rome 1 is possibly my favorite game ever. Don't have much love for what came after, but I'm sure i can cope with Rome 2.
Yeah , I played Rome 1 a lot too but didn't like it that much.Probably because of its way of gaming wasn't that much likely for me. Smile

I love Medieval 2 TW Smile . I've its mod named as Broken Crescent . It's showing Middle East , Persia and India in Medieval era .

I played nearly every other TW games.I have different memories with every one of them. Smile

(31-07-2013 06:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The problem I have with Rome 2 Total War is, I don't know what I'm more excited for, Europa 4, or this...

You're right about that but I still would prefer Rome 2 for now Smile EU and Vic series is not giving the same taste as Total War is doing.

And I've totally surprised that they will make Turkish language option for the game. Smile
That's new for Total War series Smile

I think EU and Vic are better strategy games in the sense of controlling a country etc.. But Total War has battles as well. I think the perfect game would be Total War and EU combined.
I think if they made a game like that I would literally shit a small house worth of bricks.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Total War Shogun 2 is my favorite pc game right now, but i have a feeling i'm gonna need a new pc for Rome 2, as the one i have right now is a 2008 dinosaur.

The Suebis look badass. Big Grin
01-08-2013, 01:47 AM
I haven't played most of the TW games...only two actually. Rome, which was/is epic. I think I've squeezed the game for all it's worth. I've completed it as every country, including BI. Some of them multiple times on different difficulty settings. Before I deployed for 8 months, my wife bought me Napolean TW to keep me entertained...the fucker wouldn't let me play it without steam and without downloading the fucker. Downloading massive files in the middle of hell is next to fucking impossible, so I couldn't play it. I was pissed. After 5 months of non-stop downloading, it was very disappointing. Rome was many times better. I've been looking forward to this forever. FOR-EVER!

Woohoo! ROME TW! I'm ecstatic!

01-08-2013, 02:22 AM
(31-07-2013 09:14 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  Total War Shogun 2 is my favorite pc game right now, but i have a feeling i'm gonna need a new pc for Rome 2, as the one i have right now is a 2008 dinosaur.

The Suebis look badass. Big Grin

In saying that, Shogun 2 runs on my laptop (a very cheap laptop I might add without a proper graphics card) very well, better then a lot of older games actually, and much smoother then both Empire and Napoleon Total war.
The Creative Assembly really have their shit down pact when it comes to optimization.
I mean it makes good business sense to make it so it can run on as many different computers as possible, not everyone has a high end machine afterall.

So I wouldn't discredit your dinosaur so quickly. (though 5 years old is more like the big bang times in computer years, not dinosaur times Tongue)

01-08-2013, 07:53 AM
(01-08-2013 01:47 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I haven't played most of the TW games...only two actually. Rome, which was/is epic. I think I've squeezed the game for all it's worth. I've completed it as every country, including BI. Some of them multiple times on different difficulty settings. Before I deployed for 8 months, my wife bought me Napolean TW to keep me entertained...the fucker wouldn't let me play it without steam and without downloading the fucker. Downloading massive files in the middle of hell is next to fucking impossible, so I couldn't play it. I was pissed. After 5 months of non-stop downloading, it was very disappointing. Rome was many times better. I've been looking forward to this forever. FOR-EVER!

You mean Foreveeer !

[+] 1 user Likes Riqposso's post
01-08-2013, 10:33 AM
(01-08-2013 07:53 AM)Riqposso Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 01:47 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I haven't played most of the TW games...only two actually. Rome, which was/is epic. I think I've squeezed the game for all it's worth. I've completed it as every country, including BI. Some of them multiple times on different difficulty settings. Before I deployed for 8 months, my wife bought me Napolean TW to keep me entertained...the fucker wouldn't let me play it without steam and without downloading the fucker. Downloading massive files in the middle of hell is next to fucking impossible, so I couldn't play it. I was pissed. After 5 months of non-stop downloading, it was very disappointing. Rome was many times better. I've been looking forward to this forever. FOR-EVER!

You mean Foreveeer !

I still think Rome has one of the best soundtracks out there

And the most badass intro