Romney’s Religion: Mormon Racism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: Romney’s Religion: Mormon Racism
(20-07-2012 04:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 03:03 PM)Theofrak Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m7f64o1ylf1rt8sgdo1_400.jpg]
I would still like to create a Religion Silliness Scale, but it might have to be multidimensional. Consider
Interesting...do they grow sillier as a result of natural selection or do they grow sillier because the best way to garner attention to your new religion is to make it more outlandish than the last? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 05:02 PM
(20-07-2012 04:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 04:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  I would still like to create a Religion Silliness Scale, but it might have to be multidimensional. Consider
Interesting...do they grow sillier as a result of natural selection or do they grow sillier because the best way to garner attention to your new religion is to make it more outlandish than the last? Consider
Excellent question. Smartass

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Along with being a Mor[m]on, Romney also believes that religion is necessary for freedom and churches should be involved in the welfare system (as in part of the government). Those reasons are almost enough for me to vote for Obama instead, even if it weren't for the fact that I think he's scum because of his statements about not being concerned about the poor and his uber-rich ties. Being in private equity, I see his involvement in the field as a negative rather than a positive. Some of the most selfish, arrogant and ignorant people I know are in PE. (They talk one way and do another - they will gladly fire people in order to boost returns, even halving the size of companies until they can't operate anymore).

I disagree with many of Obama's positions, but I stand against Romney on 100% of his social issues. On quizzes, I get 45% with Obama and 25% with Romney. My ideal doesn't exist in this election. Expect more loopholes, corporate cronyism, etc with Romney - he only is concerned with corporations, not people.

Romney is:

* Against gay marriage.
* In favor of the Patriot Act.
* Favors increasing defense spending.
* Anti choice / "pro life"
* Refers to Wikileaks as treason.
* In favor of doubling the size of Guantanamo and sending more prisoners there "so they don't have access to the lawyers they would have on our soil."

The above are only some of the reasons I'd suggest anyone to avoid voting for Romney...

Better without God, and happier too.
Find all posts by this user