Romney: "Binders full of women"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Romney: "Binders full of women"
[Image: hotP4.jpg]

Was anyone else offended by Romney's discussion about women in last night's debate? The fact that he had to search far and wide to find any qualified women for his cabinet offended me, and I am a man! Moreover, his suggestion that most women want the same thing -- to be home by 5 pm in order to cook for their husbands and kids -- is so 1950s, which is not surprising because Romney's formative years were during that decade.

The part that really made me laugh was Romney's reference to "binders full of women." I know another guy who kept a binder full of women -- Warren Jeffs. He called it the "Joy Book." Interestingly, Mitt's father, George Romney, was born in a polygamist colony, and his grandfather, Miles Park Romney, was a polygamist with five wives who escaped to Mexico to escape the crackdown in Utah.

If anyone doubts that that the LDS religion is fundamentally sexist, read my earlier post titled Mormon Sexism.

www.Theofrak.com - because traditional religion is so frakked up

[Image: evol2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Theofrak's post
17-10-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Romney: "Binders full of women"
Sad

Where are my brother husbands to do my yard work and move my furniture when I vacuum?
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
17-10-2012, 11:09 AM
(17-10-2012 10:54 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Sad

Where are my brother husbands to do my yard work and move my furniture when I vacuum?

Sorry - 12:30 - 1:30 the shift works at my place. You can schedule them for later, though. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
17-10-2012, 11:12 AM
I saw loads of this binders full of women thing on my facebook page this morning. What did he actually say about it?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
17-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I was offend by Romney.
I nearly laughed my self out of my seat, thinking about the feminists who are going to rip this guy apart.
But then I saw this. Half rage, half wanted to teach her.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
18-10-2012, 12:01 AM
If Romney is a dedicated LDS, and I think he is, it is impossible for him to accept women as anywhere near equal to men, in anyway equal.

In fact, Mormon women are in some sup-category of human--staying pregnant for eternity, only good for breeding and keeping their men feeling like a god . . . Aarg!
18-10-2012, 01:44 AM
(18-10-2012 12:01 AM)depat Wrote:  If Romney is a dedicated LDS, and I think he is, it is impossible for him to accept women as anywhere near equal to men, in anyway equal.

In fact, Mormon women are in some sup-category of human--staying pregnant for eternity, only good for breeding and keeping their men feeling like a god . . . Aarg!

Mormons [the men] literally believe they will become a god of their own planet in the next life. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like kpax's post
18-10-2012, 01:59 AM
(18-10-2012 01:44 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 12:01 AM)depat Wrote:  If Romney is a dedicated LDS, and I think he is, it is impossible for him to accept women as anywhere near equal to men, in anyway equal.

Mormons [the men] literally believe they will become a god of their own planet in the next life. Hobo

Nao gert in der kitchen 'n make me a sammich! Dodgy

No, but seriously. The Mormons are dangerous. I am surprised no one has made a thread over their White Horse Prophecy.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
18-10-2012, 02:00 AM
(17-10-2012 08:17 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I was offend by Romney.
I nearly laughed my self out of my seat, thinking about the feminists who are going to rip this guy apart.
But then I saw this. Half rage, half wanted to teach her.

I dunno if you noticed she is trolling, and she said she actually is voting for Obama. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
18-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Is that better, or worse, than binders fulla Gwynnies? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post