Romney: "Binders full of women"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Romney: "Binders full of women"
Well, I actually think that this is one of those instances where a mostly innocent statement is being blown out of proportion. I'll caveat this with:

(1) I agreel that Mormonism is sexist
(2) I am not a Romney supporter (I am actually undecided and if I had to pull the lever today I would go independent)
(3) its a funny meme
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 11:56 AM
(18-10-2012 01:44 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 12:01 AM)depat Wrote:  If Romney is a dedicated LDS, and I think he is, it is impossible for him to accept women as anywhere near equal to men, in anyway equal.

In fact, Mormon women are in some sup-category of human--staying pregnant for eternity, only good for breeding and keeping their men feeling like a god . . . Aarg!

Mormons [the men] literally believe they will become a god of their own planet in the next life. Hobo

Even moreso, since a Mormon woman can't really get into the Celestial Kingdom (their "top level" of heaven where all the good little future gods go) without being married to a future god.

More accurately, a Mormon man who lives right and dies right gets to go to the Celestial Kingdom (living wrong means going to the Terrestrial Kingdom or worse, the Telestrial Kingdom - it's all still heaven, but it's more like being servants rather than gods). However, a Mormon woman who lives right and dies right remains in her grave until her husband calls her to rise up and join him in the Celestial Kingdom.

So if she dies first, she waits in the grave for him to die and call her up. If she dies single (never married, or divorced), she might never get called up.

But wait! Hope is not lost! You see, her dead spirit can become married to a man in the Celestial Kingdom. This is why the Polygamy (actually Polygyny, but who's counting) is so useful. A Mormon man can die, go to the Celestial Kingdom, call up his own wife, and then marry other women who cannot be called because they never married (or were divorced from) a Mormon man.

These lucky women then get to be the Sister-wives of the future god, breeding machines for all eternity. Nope, they don't get to be goddesses. They don't get to wield godlike omnipotence. They get to spend eternity squirting out gajillions of souls for their god husband to infest his own universe with.

Here's the kicker: Those of you who are non-Mormon women who are single or even married to your non-Mormon husbands, when you die you will lie in your grave waiting for some dead Mormon man/god to notice you and marry you in the afterlife as one of his wives so that you can get into the Celestial Kingdom and start squirting out souls for his universe. It doesn't even matter if you're married since your non-Mormon marriage holds no value in the afterlife.

And men, be prepared to die and lose your non-Mormon wives when they get called up to be married to one of those dead Mormon future gods that you can never be, since you made the wrong choices here on earth during your life.

Cute, eh?

Yeah, vote Romney for president. Hey, if you're lucky, he'll remember that you voted for him and marry you (or your wife) in his future afterlife.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-10-2012, 11:59 AM
(18-10-2012 11:56 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 01:44 AM)kpax Wrote:  Mormons [the men] literally believe they will become a god of their own planet in the next life. Hobo

Even moreso, since a Mormon woman can't really get into the Celestial Kingdom (their "top level" of heaven where all the good little future gods go) without being married to a future god.

More accurately, a Mormon man who lives right and dies right gets to go to the Celestial Kingdom (living wrong means going to the Terrestrial Kingdom or worse, the Telestrial Kingdom - it's all still heaven, but it's more like being servants rather than gods). However, a Mormon woman who lives right and dies right remains in her grave until her husband calls her to rise up and join him in the Celestial Kingdom.

So if she dies first, she waits in the grave for him to die and call her up. If she dies single (never married, or divorced), she might never get called up.

But wait! Hope is not lost! You see, her dead spirit can become married to a man in the Celestial Kingdom. This is why the Polygamy (actually Polygyny, but who's counting) is so useful. A Mormon man can die, go to the Celestial Kingdom, call up his own wife, and then marry other women who cannot be called because they never married (or were divorced from) a Mormon man.

These lucky women then get to be the Sister-wives of the future god, breeding machines for all eternity. Nope, they don't get to be goddesses. They don't get to wield godlike omnipotence. They get to spend eternity squirting out gajillions of souls for their god husband to infest his own universe with.

Here's the kicker: Those of you who are non-Mormon women who are single or even married to your non-Mormon husbands, when you die you will lie in your grave waiting for some dead Mormon man/god to notice you and marry you in the afterlife as one of his wives so that you can get into the Celestial Kingdom and start squirting out souls for his universe. It doesn't even matter if you're married since your non-Mormon marriage holds no value in the afterlife.

And men, be prepared to die and lose your non-Mormon wives when they get called up to be married to one of those dead Mormon future gods that you can never be, since you made the wrong choices here on earth during your life.

Cute, eh?

Sounds a lot like Gor.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-10-2012, 12:01 PM
(18-10-2012 11:59 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Sounds a lot like Gor.

Man, when I was a teenager, I loved those books. Tarl Cabot was one of my favorite heroes.

I still have a couple dozen original copies sitting around on a bookshelf somewhere.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-10-2012, 12:29 PM
OK, the geek in me is bursting to say it.

Star Wars, Episode IV, Luke and Han are in the Deathstar and decide to go rescue Leia. Dressed as storm troopers, they put handcuffs on Chewbacca. Only, in the movie, they didn't call them handcuffs. They called them "binders".

So, for the last two days, I've had this image of Romney, dressed as a storm trooper, passing review on a bunch of women standing around in Star Wars binders. Women dressed much like Leia in her golden bikini...

Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

[+] 4 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-10-2012, 01:24 PM
[Image: Clinton-Binders-of-Women.jpg]

[Image: binders_full_of_women6-400x300.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-10-2012, 01:42 PM
(17-10-2012 08:17 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I was offend by Romney.
I nearly laughed my self out of my seat, thinking about the feminists who are going to rip this guy apart.
But then I saw this. Half rage, half wanted to teach her.

Is this actually how people fight for "their" candidate in american campaigns?
Every second of the video literally screams satire imo Shocking
18-10-2012, 01:47 PM
When I first saw all the people talking about this I thought I was reading that he had Women Blinders... as if he just physically wasn't able to see any women to hire because they were out of his view. It wasn't his fault, they made him keep his blinders up. It was a confusing 2 days...

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Binderd full of women! Lol! Though that can be slightly dangerous for that person...

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
18-10-2012, 09:55 PM
The most sexist part from Romeny is needing the workforce to be more flexible towards women. Implying that all women take care of kids, cook dinner, and help with their studies. It seems like he "had to look for women" the way people look for minorities to appear open minded.

Completely ignoring the men who fill those roles. Ignoring the women who are "childfree".

"They're (employers) going to be anxious to hire women"

anx·ious/ˈaNG(k)SHəs/
Adjective:

Experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
(of a period of time or situation) Causing or characterized by worry or nervousness.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp