Romney is a better leader for the U.S. and Canada? ??!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Romney is a better leader for the U.S. and Canada? ??!!
(08-11-2012 02:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 01:52 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'd be surprised if your candidate would ever get into a presidential debate. That is all.
That is why the 5% is important. Obviously the election is over, but I think most people would agree that America's political views can not be accurately represented with anything less than a four party system.
Getting a third party into the debates is the most important step to accomplishing that, and for that to happen you need that 5%. I predict this will occur by 2024.
I don't. I know that there will be a major shift in political party's positions on many issues, but people view political and economic situations in black and white. If anything, your libertarian/anarchistic view would become absorbed by either mainstream party if the political stance persists. If it happens, however, I will willingly consider a person like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson (though I often thing the Green Party is loaded with wishful thinking).

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Re: RE: Romney is a better leader for the U.S. and Canada? ??!!
(08-11-2012 02:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 01:52 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'd be surprised if your candidate would ever get into a presidential debate. That is all.
That is why the 5% is important. Obviously the election is over, but I think most people would agree that America's political views can not be accurately represented with anything less than a four party system.
Getting a third party into the debates is the most important step to accomplishing that, and for that to happen you need that 5%. I predict this will occur by 2024.

I'm surprised Johnson only got 1%

Where was Germanyt and his Ron Paul guys that were never going to settle for Mitt. I thought they were going to boister the libertarian cause... They must of caved or cast their write INS that nobody will even see results of.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
08-11-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Romney is a better leader for the U.S. and Canada? ??!!
(08-11-2012 04:03 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 02:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That is why the 5% is important. Obviously the election is over, but I think most people would agree that America's political views can not be accurately represented with anything less than a four party system.

I'm surprised Johnson only got 1%

Where was Germanyt and his Ron Paul guys that were never going to settle for Mitt. I thought they were going to boister the libertarian cause... They must of caved or cast their write INS that nobody will even see results of.
Even if half the country wrote in the same candidate that person would still lose, and there vote would essentially be unrecognized in most states. I'd rather vote for a candidate that represented my ideas and was seeking election.