Romney is racking up some pretty solid endorsements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2012, 11:02 AM

RE: Romney is racking up some pretty solid endorsements.
(30-03-2012 10:47 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Speak of the devil

Add Paul Ryan to the mix.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/...omination/

I'll say it again, if Romney wants to WIN it will have to be PAUL.
Romeny needs the Tea Party vote to push him over the edge. Someone 'palinlike'. Someone that can bring energy to the mix. Paul will eat biden for lunch at the debate, no doubt. THATS what it will take to take this election from Obama.
Biden is no goofball like Quale. He'll do quite well in a debate and wont hold back. So someone who can go in there and dismantle him and SAY the things that the Tea Party and the regular religous folk want to hear.
The Romney/Paul ticket will NOT appeal to the Religious Reich this time around. But Paul is the commander of the Tea Party army and thats enough to win the election. The 'politican' angle is covered with Mitt...they need lagniappe!! (nod to my cajun pals :-)
Anyone short of Paul...and Mitt needs to practice his speech about his loss.

D
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 11:08 AM
(30-03-2012 11:02 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(30-03-2012 10:47 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Speak of the devil

Add Paul Ryan to the mix.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/...omination/

I'll say it again, if Romney wants to WIN it will have to be PAUL.
Romeny needs the Tea Party vote to push him over the edge. Someone 'palinlike'. Someone that can bring energy to the mix. Paul will eat biden for lunch at the debate, no doubt. THATS what it will take to take this election from Obama.
Biden is no goofball like Quale. He'll do quite well in a debate and wont hold back. So someone who can go in there and dismantle him and SAY the things that the Tea Party and the regular religous folk want to hear.
The Romney/Paul ticket will NOT appeal to the Religious Reich this time around. But Paul is the commander of the Tea Party army and thats enough to win the election. The 'politican' angle is covered with Mitt...they need lagniappe!! (nod to my cajun pals :-)

D
You would think that Paul would be the tea party candidate but I don't get that feeling. The tea party is a nothing movement anyway but they like people like Bachman and Cain. They are just neocons pretending to be a grassroots movement.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 11:12 AM

(30-03-2012 11:08 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(30-03-2012 11:02 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I'll say it again, if Romney wants to WIN it will have to be PAUL.

D
You would think that Paul would be the tea party candidate but I don't get that feeling. The tea party is a nothing movement anyway but they like people like Bachman and Cain. They are just neocons pretending to be a grassroots movement.
True, but PAUL is the closet thing they've (tea party) got to an electable candidate. They'll flock behind him and here's the twist...the election would TRULY become about Paul vs Obama. Mitt would be the Prez candidate but he'd take a back seat to all the energy that paul would bring. Just like Palin stole McCain's thunder. The big difference is that the VP candidate has enought smarts and debate skills to steal the show. I also highly doubt we'll see Ron at Bloomingdales in NYC on a VP shopping spree!
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 11:27 AM
(30-03-2012 11:12 AM)Denicio Wrote:  True, but PAUL is the closet thing they've (tea party) got to an electable candidate. They'll flock behind him and here's the twist...the election would TRULY become about Paul vs Obama. Mitt would be the Prez candidate but he'd take a back seat to all the energy that paul would bring. Just like Palin stole McCain's thunder. The big difference is that the VP candidate has enought smarts and debate skills to steal the show. I also highly doubt we'll see Ron at Bloomingdales in NYC on a VP shopping spree!
Agreed.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 07:28 PM
A poll from an atheist blog (repost from reddit , not sure of the source).

[Image: 9b4QZ.png]