Romney recruiting Kasich, Sasse for third-party option

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Romney recruiting Kasich, Sasse for third-party option
(14-05-2016 09:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 05:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  ...Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician in US history, becomes president.

Not even close. Drinking Beverage
  • Richard Nixon
  • Governor Rod Blagojevich
  • Boss Tweed
  • Governor Ray Blanton
  • Huey Long
  • Spiro Agnew
  • Rep. James Traficant
  • and many more.

It doesn't make crooked Hillary to look better.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2016, 10:24 PM
(14-05-2016 10:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 09:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not even close. Drinking Beverage
  • Richard Nixon
  • Boss Tweed
  • Governor Ray Blanton
  • Huey Long
  • Spiro Agnew
  • Rep. James Traficant
  • and many more.

Crooked Hillary is the croakiest of all.

She may "croak", but you also can PROVE she is "crooked".
Jebus no likey when you lie.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-05-2016, 10:29 PM
(14-05-2016 10:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 10:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Crooked Hillary is the croakiest of all.

She may "croak", but you also can PROVE she is "crooked".
you are so naïve.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
14-05-2016, 10:32 PM
(14-05-2016 10:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 10:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  She may "croak", but you also can PROVE she is "crooked".
you are so naïve.

Is proof of nothing, dear.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-05-2016, 11:30 PM
(14-05-2016 10:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 09:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not even close. Drinking Beverage
  • Richard Nixon
  • Boss Tweed
  • Governor Ray Blanton
  • Huey Long
  • Spiro Agnew
  • Rep. James Traficant
  • and many more.

It doesn't make crooked Hillary to look better.
Tis not the point to.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-05-2016, 06:11 AM
(14-05-2016 05:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...hird-party

Best case scenario: He siphons enough votes from the GOP nominee to guarantee that Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician in US history, becomes president.
Worse case scenario: Bernie decides to run third party as well, splitting up the vote so much that nobody can win 270 electoral votes. Congress picks a corrupt establishment politician and crowns him (or her) president.

That aside, I can't believe that a candidate who already lost the election twice would be their top choice. Laugh out load

Not up on the American electoral system, are you???

There's not just two candidates for President. Never has been. There's always smaller parties running. Whoever the ( D ) and ( R )'s pick (even if they have to pick at convention) WILL be on the ballot (Likely Trump and Clinton) ----

If Bernie Sanders - or even Col Sanders want to run - have fun. They can.

At the end of it all -- the Electoral College picks --- not the public -- and certainly not Congress...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-05-2016, 06:18 AM
(15-05-2016 06:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 05:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...hird-party

Best case scenario: He siphons enough votes from the GOP nominee to guarantee that Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician in US history, becomes president.
Worse case scenario: Bernie decides to run third party as well, splitting up the vote so much that nobody can win 270 electoral votes. Congress picks a corrupt establishment politician and crowns him (or her) president.

That aside, I can't believe that a candidate who already lost the election twice would be their top choice. Laugh out load

Not up on the American electoral system, are you???

There's not just two candidates for President. Never has been. There's always smaller parties running. Whoever the ( D ) and ( R )'s pick (even if they have to pick at convention) WILL be on the ballot (Likely Trump and Clinton) ----

If Bernie Sanders - or even Col Sanders want to run - have fun. They can.

At the end of it all -- the Electoral College picks --- not the public -- and certainly not Congress...............

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 Electoral votes?
If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.
Source: http://www.archives.gov/federal-register...html#no270

Chances are the Republican controlled House would pick Romney if he received enough votes to land in third place.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-05-2016, 06:40 AM
You're right... I was assuming you were talking about the outcome of the primaries and conventions if necessary......

As far as not getting enough from the Electoral College --- it'd be the first time - and considered very unlikely..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-05-2016, 06:52 AM
(15-05-2016 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You're right... I was assuming you were talking about the outcome of the primaries and conventions if necessary......

As far as not getting enough from the Electoral College --- it'd be the first time - and considered very unlikely..

No it's happened. Twice actually. Thomas Jefferson's first term and John Quincy Adams both were selected by Congress.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-05-2016, 06:56 AM
(15-05-2016 06:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You're right... I was assuming you were talking about the outcome of the primaries and conventions if necessary......

No it's happened. Twice actually. Thomas Jefferson's first term and John Quincy Adams both were selected by Congress.

I stand corrected....

But -- it's still pretty early to consider it as likely......

But --- honestly --- between Trump and Clinton????

I'd be happy if Congress DID pick somebody else...

Anybody.....

It it too late to bring back Spiro Agnew?????

heh