Ron Paul 2012?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 09:30 AM
RE: Ron Paul 2012?
(13-03-2012 09:25 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:19 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:10 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 11:54 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Are you delusional. Have you seen what the dollar has done vs the brazilian real and the yen. its getting crushed. if china didnt manipulate their currency it would be crushed by the yuan. The dollar WILL collapse. Its just going to take a little longer. If we didnt have a printing press we would be greece right now.

check out this short documentary. its really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3g5lUgkWk

Then show me some proof, show me the imported items coming into the US that tripled in cost. You can't, because it didnt happen. Thus your argument about the price of oil tripling in cost solely due to the value of our $ is obviously false propaganda.

You apparently just believe whatever BS the politician you like says, just like germany does with Ron Paul.

Don't drag my name into this, bitch.

I am sorry, but anybody who parades around with the name of any species of dotard running for presidency is simply being blindly lead by whatever political group happens to fit the highlights of their moral values. He has every right to bring your name into this.

What the fuck are you talking about? Moral values? I align with Paul on economic and foreign policy. I am a registered voter in a democracy which gives me the right to select whatever candidate I want. What he said was clearly an insult at my choice of candidate and suggesting that I have no idea who/what I'm voting for. I guess you and him feel intellectually superior since you can see through the smoke and mirrors for what candiadates really are. How lucky for you.

Lemme guess. You're voting for Obama? Talk about being blindly led.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2012, 11:09 AM
(13-03-2012 09:30 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:10 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 11:54 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Are you delusional. Have you seen what the dollar has done vs the brazilian real and the yen. its getting crushed. if china didnt manipulate their currency it would be crushed by the yuan. The dollar WILL collapse. Its just going to take a little longer. If we didnt have a printing press we would be greece right now.

check out this short documentary. its really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3g5lUgkWk

Then show me some proof, show me the imported items coming into the US that tripled in cost. You can't, because it didnt happen. Thus your argument about the price of oil tripling in cost solely due to the value of our $ is obviously false propaganda.

You apparently just believe whatever BS the politician you like says, just like germany does with Ron Paul.

I am sorry, but anybody who parades around with the name of any species of dotard running for presidency is simply being blindly lead by whatever political group happens to fit the highlights of their moral values. He has every right to bring your name into this.

What the fuck are you talking about? Moral values? I align with Paul on economic and foreign policy. I am a registered voter in a democracy which gives me the right to select whatever candidate I want. What he said was clearly an insult at my choice of candidate and suggesting that I have no idea who/what I'm voting for. I guess you and him feel intellectually superior since you can see through the smoke and mirrors for what candiadates really are. How lucky for you.

If you support him for his economic policies, you'd best get ready for some serious shit to take place. Ron Paul is intellectually superior to the other candidates, but that does not mean he is qualified, and it is not saying much.

Obama, in my opinion, is better than all the current presidential candidates. I, however, do not vote because I do not live in the U.S.

Yes, it is your opinion and choice. You'd best get ready for people to insult you for it. Welcome to politics.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
13-03-2012, 12:05 PM
(13-03-2012 11:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:10 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  Then show me some proof, show me the imported items coming into the US that tripled in cost. You can't, because it didnt happen. Thus your argument about the price of oil tripling in cost solely due to the value of our $ is obviously false propaganda.

If you support him for his economic policies, you'd best get ready for some serious shit to take place. Ron Paul is intellectually superior to the other candidates, but that does not mean he is qualified, and it is not saying much.

Obama, in my opinion, is better than all the current presidential candidates. I, however, do not vote because I do not live in the U.S.

Yes, it is your opinion and choice. You'd best get ready for people to insult you for it. Welcome to politics.

It is my opinion. But it's his opinion too. And to claim that because I don't agree with him means I'm following blindly is ridiculous. Especially when he's probably an Obama supporter. A candidate that has a measurable track record as president.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-03-2012, 12:13 PM
(13-03-2012 12:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 11:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:19 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Don't drag my name into this, bitch.

It is my opinion. But it's his opinion too. And to claim that because I don't agree with him means I'm following blindly is ridiculous. Especially when he's probably an Obama supporter. A candidate that has a measurable track record as president.

And Ron Paul obviously has a wonderful track record as a politician.

Honestly, if you were smart about this, you wouldn't buy into any of the candidates and vote for Camacho.

[Image: 6P4]

13-03-2012, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 12:47 PM by satan69.)
why is the Rass poll the only one that he is a dead heat. the rest he is getting crushed? What are they doing different.

Mitt Romney/Rand Paul could be a slam dunk winner.
13-03-2012, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 01:10 PM by germanyt.)
(13-03-2012 12:43 PM)satan69 Wrote:  why is the Rass poll the only one that he is a dead heat. the rest he is getting crushed? What are they doing different.

Mitt Romney/Rand Paul could be a slam dunk winner.

Rand or Ron as a VP would def ensure a victory for Romney. And Romeny and Ron Paul are pretty close friends.
(13-03-2012 12:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And Ron Paul obviously has a wonderful track record as a politician.

Honestly, if you were smart about this, you wouldn't buy into any of the candidates and vote for Camacho.

It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
13-03-2012, 02:05 PM
(13-03-2012 01:09 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 12:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And Ron Paul obviously has a wonderful track record as a politician.

It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

And that is what all the modern candidates are border-lining on.

13-03-2012, 09:20 PM
a couple more last place finishes for Paul tonight. He is going to be second by the convention??
14-03-2012, 07:41 AM
(13-03-2012 09:20 PM)satan69 Wrote:  a couple more last place finishes for Paul tonight. He is going to be second by the convention??

None of the popular vote or projected delegates matter if Romeny doesn't get to 1144 delegates. If we go to Tampa brokered you will see what I'm talking about. And if not then Romeny will most likely have the delegates before Tampa. I'm not delusional dude. But even if Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination the effect that his views have had on the younger generation of voters will be immense. Once the baby boomers are all dead or too old to get out and vote we might actually get something accomplished around here.

-Mark Twain
14-03-2012, 02:36 PM
(14-03-2012 07:41 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:20 PM)satan69 Wrote:  a couple more last place finishes for Paul tonight. He is going to be second by the convention??

None of the popular vote or projected delegates matter if Romeny doesn't get to 1144 delegates. If we go to Tampa brokered you will see what I'm talking about. And if not then Romeny will most likely have the delegates before Tampa. I'm not delusional dude. But even if Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination the effect that his views have had on the younger generation of voters will be immense. Once the baby boomers are all dead or too old to get out and vote we might actually get something accomplished around here.

I like when people use the term, "we" when taking about politics and sports. It just kinda lets you know just how deluded they are.