Ron Paul Supporters Hope to Dominate Missouri Delegation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Ron Paul Supporters Hope to Dominate Missouri Delegation
(16-04-2012 01:43 PM)MrGnawty Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 01:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ron Paul would have more money than Romney if Romney wasn't in the race. The Republican base for the most part doesn't care about message. They care about who can scream 'No More Obama!' the loudest. Republicans are going to vote for Rs no matter what. It's independents that candidates must attract. Romney and Gringrich have no shot at accomplishing this. Not only can Ron Paul get independents but there are even Dems who would vote Paul over Obama. Also, there are a lot of Paul supporters who will vote Dem over Romney. Without Ron Paul the Republicans have no chance of beating Obama. If the RNC was smart they would back Paul. And so would right wing media.
It will be interesting to come back to this thread after Romney gets the nomination and Obama trounces him. HAHAHA Thumbsup

This is all just speculation though. It's impossible to make any real claims as to who can or will do what.
I guarantee it. If Romney wins the nomination Obama wins the general election by 5+ points. It'll be the exactly like what happened in 1980. Only this time it'll be the Democratic incumbent who wins by 9 million votes.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2012, 02:04 PM
(16-04-2012 01:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 01:43 PM)MrGnawty Wrote:  It will be interesting to come back to this thread after Romney gets the nomination and Obama trounces him. HAHAHA Thumbsup

This is all just speculation though. It's impossible to make any real claims as to who can or will do what.
I guarantee it. If Romney wins the nomination Obama wins the general election by 5+ points. It'll be the exactly like what happened in 1980. Only this time it'll be the Democratic incumbent who wins by 9 million votes.
Yeah, if Romney wins nomination, Obama has it in the bag (in my opinion). If Ron Paul gets the nomination I bet he will get a lot of Independents and maybe even some Democrats, but for whatever reason Paul has a hard time with the "new" Republican base. I'm willing to bet Romney gets the nomination (although I don't want him to) though.
16-04-2012, 02:52 PM
(16-04-2012 02:04 PM)MrGnawty Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 01:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I guarantee it. If Romney wins the nomination Obama wins the general election by 5+ points. It'll be the exactly like what happened in 1980. Only this time it'll be the Democratic incumbent who wins by 9 million votes.
Yeah, if Romney wins nomination, Obama has it in the bag (in my opinion). If Ron Paul gets the nomination I bet he will get a lot of Independents and maybe even some Democrats, but for whatever reason Paul has a hard time with the "new" Republican base. I'm willing to bet Romney gets the nomination (although I don't want him to) though.
That's the likely scenario. Romney wins and then loses. But even if Ron Paul currently doesn't have the support of neo cons he will when it's Paul or Obama. They will vote for Christine O'Donnell before they vote for Obama.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain