Ron Paul ... preying on the fears of seniors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Ron Paul ... preying on the fears of seniors
So Dr. Paul, physician and polititcian, who made his great fortune prognosticating the market (not Facepalm ) has this new dooms-day video out that says the US is in for a huge crash. He advertises it a lot on chanels that appeal to seniors. He was interviewed last week by CNBC and claimed no one warned anyone about the crash in 2006-2007. Too bad he's totally wrong about that. He always was a bit of a nut, (although I liked his Libertarian bent), but now what he's doing seems unethical, and like he turned the page to full-blown crazy.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/14/ron-paul-...ubble.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Ron Paul ... preying on the fears of seniors
I think I saw a commercial for that, I didn't go watch the video but I'm thinking it might be along the same lines of videos I've seen of that nature several years back. There is many of them and they often wind up peddling things like gold/sliver to avoid the eventual total chaotic nightmare scenario that is soon the erupt. Yeah 2011 had many videos of that nature roaming.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-07-2015, 10:13 AM
(27-07-2015 10:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I think I saw a commercial for that, I didn't go watch the video but I'm thinking it might be along the same lines of videos I've seen of that nature several years back. There is many of them and they often wind up peddling things like gold/sliver to avoid the eventual total chaotic nightmare scenario that is soon the erupt. Yeah 2011 had many videos of that nature roaming.

I was looking for the gold thing too, or expecting him to be selling something. Maybe it's just a book ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Yeah I saw that commercial, seemed totally whacko. I had his facebook page 'liked' because like you I did like his libertarian views. Yesterday he made a post supporting those who were "exposing" planned parenthood. Facebook page unliked.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-07-2015, 11:27 AM
The Paul's are quacks? Color me surprised. Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Libertards are republicunts who are ashamed of the title.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
27-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(27-07-2015 11:38 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Libertards are republicunts who are ashamed of the title.

Hypercapitalist Republicants

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick