Ron Reagan atheist ads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Ron Reagan atheist ads
Yep, he's the kid of Ronald and Nancy Reagan. And he's running an atheist ad on CNN and MSNBC.

https://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item...rsement-ad

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
28-02-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Ron Reagan atheist ads
I love those commercials, especially the end Smile

I am financially donated out for a while (This damn election did me in), but I will donate to them in my next go-round.

I do follow them on twitter, does that count?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
28-02-2017, 06:34 PM
I think they've been around for at least a year.
If I remember correctly I think they got one in during the Superbowl last year, but I'm not sure.
28-02-2017, 06:37 PM
I love that he mentions he's a life-long atheist - means Ronnie and wife let him grow up that way.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
28-02-2017, 06:38 PM
(28-02-2017 06:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  I think they've been around for at least a year.
If I remember correctly I think they got one in during the Superbowl last year, but I'm not sure.

I think they ran a few times in 2015.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Ron Reagan wanted to become a ballet dancer but got started a little too late. He did manage, after an enormous amount of dedicated work, to join the Joffrey II ballet which was geared for dancers who had started as adults. He was pretty good too. I could be wrong but I assume his parents weren't very supportive of a son of theirs having a career in ballet which is why he started late. I think I read that Ron and Nancy only went to one of his performances.

I've seen him being interviewed and he's a really nice fellow. He was asked if he would ever run for office but he said he really couldn't because of the unacceptance of atheism in politics.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-03-2017, 02:03 AM
I saw an interview with him where he stated that his dad would spin in his grave if he knew what the republicans are doing nowadays, and that was before Trump.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post